I need to say this.....

who? :)

Lol!! Mark wright from The Only Way is Essex and now I'm a celerity. You couldn't trust him as far as you could throw him but sure is nice to look at!!!!

oh yeah..i know who you mean now. he did the bush tucker trial with freddie...yep he is good looking i have to agree!
ooooooooooooooooooo when I'm slim...he's gonna have to run from me haahahahahahahahahahahah

Katie85 said:
He is gorgeous but such a shame he comes across as a big headed and shallow idiot lol

Totally agree but the good thing is you can mute the tv when he's on and just look at him lol!!

haha he is my guilty crush.... i know i shouldnt like him but i really do! and i am soooo with you on the mute button! hes lovely til he opens his mouth! :) xx

peach pip said:
haha he is my guilty crush.... i know i shouldnt like him but i really do! and i am soooo with you on the mute button! hes lovely til he opens his mouth! :) xx

Lol!!! If we could just get him to keep quiet lol!! I have such a ridiculous crush on him. I'm 37 FFS!!! Only just got over my Russell Brand fixation now I'm all giddy over a pretty Essex boy lol!!!

pamdev said:
Lol!!! If we could just get him to keep quiet lol!! I have such a ridiculous crush on him. I'm 37 FFS!!! Only just got over my Russell Brand fixation now I'm all giddy over a pretty Essex boy lol!!!

Normally I don't go for someone like him I like people who are strange looking! Haha! Xx

Mmmmmmmmmmm Russell Brand!!!!!!
:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Deezer said:
Mmmmmmmmmmm Russell Brand!!!!!!
:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Lol Deezer. It is so unusual to find someone who feels the same way!!!! I've been to a few of his shows and he is an incredibly tall, good looking bloke. And such a bad boy!! (LOVE A BAD BOY)!!!!

With you on that one Katie!!

I also like quirky looking blokes......i love mark owen and gary barlow from take that. especially mark owen oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!. makes me knees go all weak!
i used to fancy grissom till i found out he has bow legs! and i love a blond haired bloke with dreadlocks!

Heres a good one..... I have a big crush on Alan rickman.... lol... Its the voice..... Ooooh and Eric Cantona!!!!

Back