I need to say this.....

Deezer said:
Heres a good one..... I have a big crush on Alan rickman.... lol... Its the voice..... Ooooh and Eric Cantona!!!!

Ooohhhhh Alan rickman! Hell yeah!! :) xx

Deezer said:
Heres a good one..... I have a big crush on Alan rickman.... lol... Its the voice..... Ooooh and Eric Cantona!!!!

Totally get both of them dee. I have a crush on Ray Winston and developing a bit of a thing for Tom Hardy since he got all grown up!!! Oh and Plan B!!!

had to google him but once i saw his face...oooooooooooooooooo yeah! he one sexy man.....oooooooo i gone all funny!!!

What about Bill Nighy....I find him very attractive...i'm strangely drawn to him....wish he was to me! hahahaha

pamdev said:
Totally get both of them dee. I have a crush on Ray Winston and developing a bit of a thing for Tom Hardy since he got all grown up!!! Oh and Plan B!!!

Plan b!!!! X

Some of mine are quite strange

Nemanja vidic ....Oh yeah!
Johnny depp
Ryan sidebottom (Yorkshire cricket) had the biggest crush on him since I was 18!!
Hugh jackman
And oddly enough Peter crouch a little bit! Haha! Xx

An odd one here....Aidan Quinn...though the years haven't been all that kind to him! It's the eyes...magnetic!

Nemanja Vidic ... yes please, that's a proper man right there, right rough and ready lol

Gary Barlow is yummy ... to think i always thought he was the ugly one when Take That first arrived on the scene. I'm ashamed lol. Mark Owen no no no he looks like a teenager, not for me at all lol.

Gerard Butler now that is a man i would marry tomorrow .. absolutely de-lish :)

Liam Fray from the Courteeners hmmmm indeedy. I so would. Love him.

Katie85 said:
Nemanja Vidic ... yes please, that's a proper man right there, right rough and ready lol

Gary Barlow is yummy ... to think i always thought he was the ugly one when Take That first arrived on the scene. I'm ashamed lol. Mark Owen no no no he looks like a teenager, not for me at all lol.

Gerard Butler now that is a man i would marry tomorrow .. absolutely de-lish :)

Liam Fray from the Courteeners hmmmm indeedy. I so would. Love him.

Ohhhh Katie Liam fray very nice! :) xx

Deezer said:
I'm loving this thread lol....

Robert De Niro!!!

Hubba hubba hubba!!!!

Oh yes. Sexy old man lol!!!

I'm probably going to be alone with this one but something mega mega sexy about Liam from oasis. It's the attitude. For some reason works for me (not in real life. I'd kill him)

Back