I need to say this.....

pamdev said:
After seeing breaking dawn I have to say im still team Jacob all the way. Don't know his real name but the guy who plays him is mighty fine. now I'm slightly concerned as in 2 days that's a cartoon cat and a werewolf I've admitted to fancying lol!!!

And I am majorly a team emmett!!! Xx

peach pip said:
Taylor lautner Hun, my mum said the same thing then I told her he was 19 haha she nearly cried! :) xx

Cant remember If it was the 2nd or the 3rd film (2nd i think) but I actually gasped when he first came on screen all shot hair and grown up (well sort of!!) Im team Jacob all the way and also like Edward in the books but not a huge fan of Robert P so struggle a bit with him in the films. Just watched breaking Dawn there and it was fantastic. By far the best of the films.

Thinking I'm going to have to go back and read the books again (I put them past for my daughter because I loved them so much.....she is 2!!!!!)

My two current BIG crushes are

Chris Hemsworth (Thor)

and

Jason Momoa (Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones and the new Conan)

OMG :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I want to be all :love: with them both!!!!

pamdev said:
Thinking I'm going to have to go back and read the books again (I put them past for my daughter because I loved them so much.....she is 2!!!!!)

It's the second film new moon haha... He was 17 then haha! The books are amazing I really was against reading them at first but my friend made me! And I love her for it!!! They sucked me straight in! I went to the midnight showing of breaking dawn on Friday and it is incredible they have done the book so much justice! Xx

Back