i need to use this more...!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by zee, 7 May 2010 Social URL.

1. zee

zee Member

I joined this site a few months ago (about 6th March) when i got xenical.

I also started weight watchers on the day i started taking the tablets, as my aunt was joining that day and i wanted to educate myself about food and portion control as well.

when i started my journey i was 15st 11lbs, now i'm 14st 7.5lbs. =]

so that's 1 stone 3.5 come off in approx 8 weeks so i'm super happy!

starting college in sep so i'd love to look a lot thinner for then, and got a high school reunion in july which hopefully i'll have more weight off for.

annnnyway i thought i'd say hi again, and i will start using this more cause i really really should!

~zee :whistle:
    Last edited: 7 May 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    Hey Zee, well done on your amazing loss so far :) And glad to see you back on the boards x
  4. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Every Other Day Diet
    Welcome back, Zee, looking forward to hearing more from you...

KB x
  5. lucky50

lucky50 Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Taking Xenical
    Hi Zee and good luck and you have done so well so far so just keep it up. I am new to this site and xenical although definitely not new to dieting as been up and down like a yoyo for years and gained 3 stone when I quit smoking 3 years ago. Keep us up to date on your progress

Sue x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.