I need to write my diary

well another 2.5 of 21.5 in a month.

measured and lost 2" off bust, 6" off waist and 3" of thighs!!!!!!!!!!!

LL counsellor talking of reviewing me in 3 weeks time, that'll be only 7 weeks and maybe starting management, its going so quickly for me

xxxxx

week 5!!!!!!!!!!!

lost 3.7lbs this week, being reviewd in 2 weeks to hopefully start management. Yay!

START WEIGHT: 11ST. 10LBS
WEEK 1: LOST 10LBS
WEEK 2. LOST 4.4LBS
WEEK 3: LOST 5.5LBS
WEEK 4: LOST 2.5LBS
WEEK 5: LOST 3.7LBS
TOTAL LOSS SO FAR: 26 LBS!!
WEIGHT NOW: 9ST 12LBS

Sun, Hi

I will be on day 1 tomorrow and am starting out with a similar amount of weight to lose as you started with

i must say that reading your charted losses is really encouraging - youre dpoing so well i just wanted to let you know that you have inspired me!

thanks slushy!, you can will do it in a very short time I promise.

good luck hun, I will keep track of your progress and have great pleasure in telling you I TOLD YOU SO!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sun

Just back from my first weigh in and down 6 lbs so am thrilled

Just had a peek at your gallery and wow you are looking FAB!

Cant wait for my own before and afters to have the same inspirational effect on someone else

Thanks for sharing yours!

Lost another 2.6lbs and start eating tomorrow, scary!!

Have a long weekend away staying in a lovely country hotel, I am focused enough to be able to cope and be strict with my food choices.

Lets hope I report back on Monday after weigh in

xxx

Well that was a few months ago now. I am happy to say that I have successfully maintained my weight with a fluctuation I allowed of 5lbs, those few over the xmas/new year period.

i am going on holiday for 5/6 weeks and have decided to SS for 2 weeks so then I can relax on holiday, so my challenge is 10lbs by 1st Feb!

Sun xx

well 4 days in and have lost 3 lbs, am happy with that xx

Back