i need your advice please

milkybar

m going to cut a very long story short for you all,

I have a gastric band and it has failed i am apart of the 2% it doesnt work for.

I have been following the cambridge diet sole source plus plan for the last 7weeks and have lost 18lbs, however i can no longer afford this as it is approx £30 a week,

I need to choose a plan ie ww,sw ....
i need to go to a meeting and be weighed,

what one do i choose?
how do i know what one is best for me ?
please can someone advise.

I need this and i want this, my wedding is one year away and i want to look at my pictures and smile, we want to try for a baby after the wedding and im petrified of being told im too fat to conceive,
i have so many reasons to do this , please help me make this decision,

It's really up to you, you need to pick one that works for you. Personally I like calorie counting because I can have exactly what I want if I'm sensible and plan things out, nothing is 'bad', it's just all in proportion. I use myfitnesspal.com to help me do that.

One of my friends does Weight Watchers and she loves it, she loves that everything is simple points, easier to count. Personally, I don't like Weight Watchers or the products much. She loves the weekly meetings whereas I hate them, far too public and I'm far too self conscious.

So take a look at them all, you've got Weight Watchers, Slimming World, Rosemary Conely. Look at what each one offers and what you think will work best. WW and SW are both points based. RC is a calorie controlled plan which they write out for you with an exercise class as a part of the meeting. They'll all work if you stick to them, like tarot said, so just pick the one you like the look of more. Or which is closer to you maybe.

Back