i need your advice please

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by milkybar, 22 July 2011 Social URL.

1. milkybar

milkybar Full Member

Start Weight:
    1st4.9lb
    Current Weight:
    1st4.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    m going to cut a very long story short for you all,

I have a gastric band and it has failed i am apart of the 2% it doesnt work for.

I have been following the cambridge diet sole source plus plan for the last 7weeks and have lost 18lbs, however i can no longer afford this as it is approx £30 a week,

I need to choose a plan ie ww,sw ....
    i need to go to a meeting and be weighed,

what one do i choose?
    how do i know what one is best for me ?
    please can someone advise.

I need this and i want this, my wedding is one year away and i want to look at my pictures and smile, we want to try for a baby after the wedding and im petrified of being told im too fat to conceive,
    i have so many reasons to do this , please help me make this decision,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tarotwoman

tarotwoman Loves life

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming magazine club. Out of date now but this diet worked for me in the past.
    Any of the diets you mention will work if you stick to them. Why not look at their websites and ask people on here about them to see which would best fit with you. It might also be good if you find out which have clubs local to you.

Tracey

4. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    It's really up to you, you need to pick one that works for you. Personally I like calorie counting because I can have exactly what I want if I'm sensible and plan things out, nothing is 'bad', it's just all in proportion. I use myfitnesspal.com to help me do that.

One of my friends does Weight Watchers and she loves it, she loves that everything is simple points, easier to count. Personally, I don't like Weight Watchers or the products much. She loves the weekly meetings whereas I hate them, far too public and I'm far too self conscious.

So take a look at them all, you've got Weight Watchers, Slimming World, Rosemary Conely. Look at what each one offers and what you think will work best. WW and SW are both points based. RC is a calorie controlled plan which they write out for you with an exercise class as a part of the meeting. They'll all work if you stick to them, like tarot said, so just pick the one you like the look of more. Or which is closer to you maybe.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.