I need your ideas...

That would be good (writing it down) as it could be anon then too incase anyone is shy :)

I think thats brill lots of people are shy in our monday class however we have people who make up for them naming no names :blahblah:

Running the class again tomorrow and wondering what to do...again!! I chickened out of doing the full on "why do we want to lose weight" thing, even written down, last week, because I thought, not being an actual consultant people might not want to share and may feel a bit awkward.
So, I will stick to things about food :)

I thought maybe Superfree Bingo! LOL! Or I might buy a bag of ingredients and get people to suggest meal ideas a-la ready, steady, cook.

Hmm...

How about a "what's your best tip for a good week" type thing? We often do this round the group and each person says what they can change for the next week - you know, all those "but I've been soooooooo good" type people who really haven't may say " I'll not pick at the kids left overs etc....!"

Liking the Ready steady cook thing too.

My consultant has started to do a ready steady cook type thing bag of ingredients and come up with different things we can cook then raffle them off

Yeah, I did the 'share a tip/recipe/idea' thing last week. I used up all the best ideas in one week! LOL!

Oooh...I could call it the 'do something different' week and challenge everyone to suggest something new...hmm...

Back