Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I need your tips for making soups & shakes more exciting!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by SHORTLY, 22 August 2010 Social URL.

1. SHORTLY

SHORTLY Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi All,
    I'm just starting week 4 and apart from a home baked mini cheese muffin a couple of days ago I have stuck to the soups, bars and shakes religiously.
    But I'm starting to struggle.
    I need any tips and ideas for making the soups and shakes more exciting so that I don't stare at them with gloom in my heart! :sigh:
    I cannot even swallow the tomato soup; it's tastes like god knows what and is a bizarre colour - any ideas?
    Also any inventive tips for the shakes would really help me. I mix the vanilla with a shot of fresh coffee which is very nice and have just read about mixing the choc shake with a mint tea which is fab idea!
    I would love to hear from anyone with any tips that would help me stick to this diet for the next 5-6 months!
    Thanks so much!
    Helen
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mcfluffy

mcfluffy Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.47%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi I found a thread on here yesterday with lots of ideas but for the life of me can not find it again, it gave ideas for a muffin which was ok i had it thie morning you mix a choc shake with 2 tablespoons of water in a ramekin dishmix like mad and put in microwave for 1 min.
    There was a recipe for maltesers, cookies and popadoms but im sure someone will post the link back on here for you.
    I printed it off but i am at work now so I can`t add them on for you.:p

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. SHORTLY

SHORTLY Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks McFluffy & Starlight! - there are some great ideas there. Think I'll turn my tomato & basil soup into tomato curry flavour and see if I can get it down me that way!
    Helen
    X

6. captaincollins

captaincollins Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    WW
    well done on starting I would say just go with the flow....I came here with the I am going to do total food replacement for 12 weeks then add in food slowly, but that only lasted a week, I now seem settled on my own exante diet which judging by the scales is working.

I would say take each week or even day at a time and the months will take care of themselves xxx (very hard for me to say and do as a compelete planner but its the best way)

7. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Theres quite a lot u can do with the shakes. My faves are latte with the vanilla and a spoon of coffee, making ice lollies with any flavour, hot chocolate, muffins....mousse. Makes a nice change from the usual. You'll find them all in that list xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.