I need your tips for making soups & shakes more exciting!!

SHORTLY

Hi All,
I'm just starting week 4 and apart from a home baked mini cheese muffin a couple of days ago I have stuck to the soups, bars and shakes religiously.
But I'm starting to struggle.
I need any tips and ideas for making the soups and shakes more exciting so that I don't stare at them with gloom in my heart! :sigh:
I cannot even swallow the tomato soup; it's tastes like god knows what and is a bizarre colour - any ideas?
Also any inventive tips for the shakes would really help me. I mix the vanilla with a shot of fresh coffee which is very nice and have just read about mixing the choc shake with a mint tea which is fab idea!
I would love to hear from anyone with any tips that would help me stick to this diet for the next 5-6 months!
Thanks so much!
Helen
X

Hi I found a thread on here yesterday with lots of ideas but for the life of me can not find it again, it gave ideas for a muffin which was ok i had it thie morning you mix a choc shake with 2 tablespoons of water in a ramekin dishmix like mad and put in microwave for 1 min.
There was a recipe for maltesers, cookies and popadoms but im sure someone will post the link back on here for you.
I printed it off but i am at work now so I can`t add them on for you.:p

Thanks McFluffy & Starlight! - there are some great ideas there. Think I'll turn my tomato & basil soup into tomato curry flavour and see if I can get it down me that way!
Helen
X

well done on starting I would say just go with the flow....I came here with the I am going to do total food replacement for 12 weeks then add in food slowly, but that only lasted a week, I now seem settled on my own exante diet which judging by the scales is working.

I would say take each week or even day at a time and the months will take care of themselves xxx (very hard for me to say and do as a compelete planner but its the best way)

Theres quite a lot u can do with the shakes. My faves are latte with the vanilla and a spoon of coffee, making ice lollies with any flavour, hot chocolate, muffins....mousse. Makes a nice change from the usual. You'll find them all in that list xx

Back