• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I never knew a vibrostation would hurt this much!

I used a vibrostation yesterday for the first time in my life. I have heard lots about them but never tried it out. So yesterday I went on it for 5 MINUTES!

Last night I could feel my muscles in my shoulders, arms and legs getting tight, and this morning I was like WOW, it really is like doing a massive work out.

I did another 5 minutes today. I am going to build it up to 10 minutes a day and do this 5 times a week! Should be a receipe for sex kitten for easter time im sure! lol :)

If you havent tried these out, deffo get onto it, I think its a great idea, as you dont sweat, it take so little time and it helps to tone you up! Great addition to any TFR diet I think!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hey thats so funny ive just been looking up pages to hire one, maybe for a few months..i take it they do really tone you up then..didnt really know if it would be a waste of money or not...did you stand on it or did you do excersises on it? :)

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
You do all kinds of different positions on them, standing, sitting and laying down. They are good i have only used one once and only did a few things for 15-20 secs each, OMG you can feel it next day!

Hi,

I am really just learning about it all myself! :)

I just stayed static in different positions, like squat, calfs, etc.

I am going to start doing gentle exercises though. if you go the vibrostation website they have videos that you can watch.

It really is good, but I reckon like everything you need to do it consistently to see the results, I am amazed at how much I can feel my muscles in just 1 session though! Its very motivating. :) xx

I think most places that have this type of machine offer a free session for the first time.

Then it normally works out a few quid a session, depending on how many sessions you buy. It is definitely good though... I truly am impressed!!! :)

xox

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
did you rent it at home or do you go some where to do it?

I go somewhere! :)

Its right beside my work so easy to do it every day.

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
awww class!

I might have a look into it actually!

yeah u should - call around and see if you can get a free session somewhere - you will feel it the next day! xox

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
I rented one last time, the month before I refed....F A N T A S T I C!!! Loved it!!!! If I wasnt a member of a health club, I would have one......the one I hired was a big professional one and seriously, it took up half of my living room, which isnt very big!!!! Just as well it was on temporary, but I was on it for 10-20 mins each night.

I did record my inch loss; cant remember what it was now..not sure whether it was through LT or the vibroplate, but it is a great piece of kit.

Shake, like you have never been shaked before...if the grammar is right there!!!

I ached for the first few days, but then it seems to disappear as your muscles get used to the contractions.