I PASSED!!

WELL DONE!!
funny-pictures-driving-cat-hits-dog%5B9%5D

:shifter: Go Fern!! Well done, how did you feel during the test did you think you were doing ok?

Enjoy the freedom of the open road hun...well, as open as it can be with all the traffic lights and roundabouts we have!!

well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)

hehe next step finals!

Well. the bloke i had didnt seem to care very much! but my instructor told me that he'd write stuff down, but if he starts writing loads iv proberly failed.. but this bloke wasnt doing ANYTHIHNG, so i was like.. ****er.. iv failed and he just cbf to write anything down its so bad! LOL. I dont think i shoudl have passed really, as i thought my driving was quite bad, but my maybe my instructor was just hard on me to prepare me for anything. It went so quick! ims till in shock lol

wooo roll on nationals! x

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I raced home to check minimins to see if you had passed. Was getting so impatient I was gonna phone my OH to go on and check for me!!! HAHA!!!
Well done x x x x x

Well done! - What minors did you get?? Im booking mine at the end of the month!!!! Argh!

xxxxx

er, i got a minor for observations on my turn in teh road, a minor for signalling because i signalled right instead of left!! eek. Which becareful, because had ther ebeen a car behind me, that could have been a fail..a minor for getting in the wrong lane, BUT i merged safely and didnt panic so he said that was okay.. i got a minor for planning ahead... which i cant really pin point but there was a lot of non-planning ahead lol

i cant remember what the other two were for if im honest, but you get a sheet at the end which they filled out during, so youl know what you got and why.. oo im excited for you! make sure you let us know. I cant believe how panicy i was,

just remember.. aslong as all your mirror checks, observations and clutch control is there, it doesnt really matter what you do unless youv put anyone at danger, because thats all they care about, after all the argueing i did with my instructor over my manoevers, it turns out, aslong as all my observations are correct and iv got the jist of it, it doesnt have to be anywhere near right LOL and its true what they say, after a few minutes your fine and calm in the car!

- oh and make sure you know the questions youl be asked on the show me tell me, because a few of the answers are tricky.. my guy was pure lazy, and even tho it was super sunny, sat in the car and asked me two 'tell me questions' instead of making me open the bonnet and point to stuff! LOL

If i can do it, anyone can..

ahh its so strange. . i drove to Joes sisters house and to teh tescos and home again earlier, it was strange but it was so nice being on my own! LOL xxx

oo and another thing, open your window if he doesnt open his, because two people in the car with both windows up can make it steam up and your responsible for demisting it, and if you dont thats also a minor, BUT it also helps to hear the traffic in your manoevers!

I'm really pleased for you Huney!:party0019:

Omg! tell me show me??? Ive not even heard of that!! Isnt your instructor meant to tell you this? haha! Wow im glad about the manouvers cos im s**t!! Well done anyway!! :D

well done fern!!
you have had a fantastic week,im sure it will continue.i want some of your good luck haha.
im happy for you.

Omgosh! Oh has just forced me onto the motorway with some tough love. Eek! i made it though.. and i didnt hit anyone or upset anyone :D yay! go me

Back