I passed!

10st10lbs

Gold Member
Just my first year of uni, nothing special! But all the same, it was a pass :) Got 40% for one of the most important modules, I don't know if it was luck or hard work or they put my grade up by a couple of % as I did over 25% better in the other five modules, but I am so glad! Better get my act together next year, can't really be an accountant if I'm getting the bare minimum in Financial Accounting! :p

xxxxxx

Well done and good luck this wll give you foundations to move forward :) A pass is a pass but at least you can learn from it and improve your results

Fantastic, you clever little monkey!
Keep up the good work, and do what I did - Work hard, party harder, then hit the library harder than you ever have in the last 3 weeks of your final year! ;)

Congratulations hun <3

Well done, getting through the first year is a really important achievement. You'll have the confidence in yourself now that you can do it! :)

Congratulations

xxxx

Thank you all :D It's quite funny, I sent a text out saying:

'Economics & Law 67%
Financial Accounting 40%
Financial Technology 62%
Management Accounting 74%
Professionalism, Acheivements & Employability 61%
Quantitative Methods In Finance 64%

I passed :D :D :D xxx'

My uncle replied with:

'Congrats. The main thing is you progress to 2nd year. You need to pick up the pace now. Well done. I know you can do better. No pressure though from me. Just encorougement from me if that's how you spell it. Lol. See you soon'

and I got a teeny tiny bit annoyed at that, as I was quite happy with myself, it's a 2:1! So off I toddled on a nice long walk, trying to put it to the back of my mind, but I was getting more and more irritated by it. His daughter is about to start the same course in September, so I thought 'when she texts with her results, I'll send that same message back!'. Two minutes later, my phone vibrates.

'Oh my god. I am so sorry. I read your text wrong. I saw D D D at the bottom and then realised it's smiley faces. You got very good results, congratulations to you. Well done.'

HAHAHAHA :8855: :8855: :8855:

Thank you all :D It's quite funny, I sent a text out saying:

'Economics & Law 67%
Financial Accounting 40%
Financial Technology 62%
Management Accounting 74%
Professionalism, Acheivements & Employability 61%
Quantitative Methods In Finance 64%

I passed :D :D :D xxx'

My uncle replied with:

'Congrats. The main thing is you progress to 2nd year. You need to pick up the pace now. Well done. I know you can do better. No pressure though from me. Just encorougement from me if that's how you spell it. Lol. See you soon'

and I got a teeny tiny bit annoyed at that, as I was quite happy with myself, it's a 2:1! So off I toddled on a nice long walk, trying to put it to the back of my mind, but I was getting more and more irritated by it. His daughter is about to start the same course in September, so I thought 'when she texts with her results, I'll send that same message back!'. Two minutes later, my phone vibrates.

'Oh my god. I am so sorry. I read your text wrong. I saw D D D at the bottom and then realised it's smiley faces. You got very good results, congratulations to you. Well done.'

HAHAHAHA :8855: :8855: :8855:

THAT. IS. AMAZING.

whoop whoop you go girl!!!!

well done you

:D

well done you!!! :D:D
you're sooo lucky getting that 40%, the whole year ive been saying "oh well i only need 40% might aswell just go out and get drunk" now im really panicking i havent even managed to scrape 40%!! oh dear :p

i have to wait til saturday to get mine online and im on holiday in scotland then with no bloody internet so i have to wait even longer! which uni do you go to?? xx

I think it is a bit more then a bloody pass, all but one in the 60's you go girl, keep they way your going your do ace! You should be so proud of yourself, it can be hard if you pur pressure on, just be pleased with the results and it will be easier the next year :D
ew quantative methods - how I hate that module on my course, lover of qualitative hehe

Congratulations on your pass!!
x

well done you!!! :D:D
you're sooo lucky getting that 40%, the whole year ive been saying "oh well i only need 40% might aswell just go out and get drunk" now im really panicking i havent even managed to scrape 40%!! oh dear :p

i have to wait til saturday to get mine online and im on holiday in scotland then with no bloody internet so i have to wait even longer! which uni do you go to?? xx

Don't worry! There's always a chance you will have done a lot better than you think. Failing that, there's always resits :p

Woww, what a wait! Give someone your login details and ask them to check for you and ring you with the results on Sat? Then again, do you want to interrupt your holiday and do you want people knowing before you do? It's a pickle!

I go to Man Met. People always say 'ugh, you go to a Met?!' but let me tell you, this Met has a much better Accounting & Finance dept than Uni of Man, seriously. I have a friend at UoM on the same course - she has to do politics as standard. WTF?! MMU Business School :asskick: UoM Business School!

I think it is a bit more then a bloody pass, all but one in the 60's you go girl, keep they way your going your do ace! You should be so proud of yourself, it can be hard if you pur pressure on, just be pleased with the results and it will be easier the next year :D
ew quantative methods - how I hate that module on my course, lover of qualitative hehe

Thank you hun :) Very pleased myself!

I LOVE Quants! What course do you do? :) xxx

Back