I Quit The Meetings But Still Want To Lose Weight

SamBraund

Hi
I haven't really been an active member here,more of a lurker.

I just cannot afford the cash for the SW meetings,so I stopped going :break_diet:

I'm on EE and was doing it wrong to start with, but over the last couple of weeks I have lost 6-7lbs. YAY!

I have mental health problems which make it difficult for me to cope with the meetings, and I have had to look at other career choices as a result of my mental health stuff too

I also have PCOS, and have done for 10 yrs or so.I'm on treatment and really want to get fit and healthy, and hopefully be able to have children too

So I am going to continue on the SW EE plan, and am going to try and start a jewellery business from home.

Anyway, I would welcome any online mates and support or anything really...it's a funny time of year for healthy eating isn't it LOL

:welcome: Sounds like you're making some positive changes & plans for your future - good luck!

Thankyou very much!!
There are some fantastic weight losses here, looking at the ticker tapes on this forum

I was told not to stand on the scales too often, but initially I was so shocked at those stubborn numbers starting to move down bit by bit, that I got addicted.

I lapsed over the last 4 days or so, but have managed to not add weight on - well not yet, but I am going to mentally start again this week. I know...it's xmas week, but still, I'm gonna try:)

Hello *waves* welcome, this place will give you as much or as little support as you need its an excellent site and we are all friendly, and all in the same boat weight wise so come on in and join the fun :)

trying is all you can do and remember your weight fluxorates so if you can only look at your weight once week it will stop the feelings of upset if it is going up randomdepending on what you have eaten prior :)

Welcome to the site and hope you have a good time here, were a good bunch with lots to say on most things but especially about SW and its all goooooood

Welcome to the site. It is wonderful here with lots of lovely people. The support here is really great.
I agree, try not to weigh yourself everyday.
I know it's hard not to but you do see a better picture if you weigh just once a week.
Good luck. I am sure you will do really well.

Back