I ran the London Marathon!

roundrachel

Silver Member
Yes, I did it! Sunday was hot, painful and the best day of my life. I have achieved the ambition of a lifetime and finished in a respectable 4hrs 24mins. It was really hard going but just an amazing day.
Less than three years ago I was a 23 stone, morbidly obsese, in constant pain and struggled to get out of bed.
And now I'm a marathon runner. Thank you LL!!

:wow: :wow: :wow: A huge congrats to you hun thats a fantastic achievement.you have come a hell of a long way,you must be so proud.

A.MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done hun, I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you
Daisy xxx

What a fantastic time too! You stormed round! I did my half marathon in 2 hours 45 so I'm blown away that you could do twice at your pace! Congrats!

Hi Marathon Miss (aka Rach)
Well done Ma'am I knew you'd do it. I thought about you and wondered how you were getting on.
Thanks for telling us - and what a great time too.
RESPECT !!!!
:worthy::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::happy096::bliss::bliss::wow::stinkyfeet:

well done! you must be sooooooo proud of yourself, what an acheivement...fab x

Officially the best day of my life. I'm pretty sure if I can do it then anyone can. The ballot opens on 26th April if you want to do it next year!!

Well done Rach. What an acheivment. You must be well proud of yourself. Xxx

You rock that's amazing xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Absolutely fabulous,well done to you Hun!
Sexy xx

Wowee!! Rachel you are amazing and should be so, so proud of yourself!! xx

As others have said Rach... WOW!!! Congrats, what an amazing achievent... Your whole journey on LL, from where you were to the posting of this thread just inspires me so much... Well done again girl, I can learn a lot from you! :D

Xx

Way to go Rach :) you're such a (not so) huge inspiration, I can't wait to get back into running but have to get all the weight off first xx

Back