I really fancied the look of.....

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
for one nano second, one of my hubbies pieces of breaded scampi. I thought about it and didn't bother nicking one. Then he said "Do you want it, its only little"? And I thought "Do I really want to screw up my £40 investment this week?" and then I noticed that my mouth didn't water and my belly didn't convulse into scoffing it off his fork.

Self control never happened like this before........maybe my fortieth Birthday in Feb is my true goal in life.

Im really proud of myself.

Well done! I bet you would have eaten it without even noticing it or really tasting before CD.

I think with this diet its because you know that the slightest thing can knock you out of ketosis and then you have to start the 3 days or so again, thats what stops me cheating anyway.. if I ever feel like the slightest thing I just think about going through those 3 days again and it stops me. xxx

Well done on resisting Kirsty...... I have had a banoffee pie in my fridge since last night, I went and had a bath whilst they scoffed it tonight so no temptation there..... ha ha

Well done Kirsty - you are so right it is moments like this that you should be so proud of. Laugh in the face of that scampi and any other temptations that come your way!!

Wow, well done Hon! I really admire your self-control and willpower. :D

Well done Kirsty - keep strong! Can't wait to see your 40th photos!!

Moleymole said:
I think with this diet its because you know that the slightest thing can knock you out of ketosis and then you have to start the 3 days or so again, thats what stops me cheating anyway.. if I ever feel like the slightest thing I just think about going through those 3 days again and it stops me. xxx

Exactly! For me this is the only diet o don't cheat on. It's just not worth it
Well done! X

Well done gorgeous!!

Just think how damn sexy you will look in your dress on your 40th!!

Xxx

Back