I really hate salad..............

Didn't realise I was running a day behind!

Sunday 1st December

B - Coconut Muller with porridge and frozen fruit
L - Large Fruit Salad & Rocky Road HiFi (3)
S - Banana, sliced chicken breast, Tesco cumberland light choice sausage (1)
D - Pork Medallion (fat removed), frylight potatoes, parsnips, sweet potatoes, cauli, carrots & leeks
S - Milky Bar (3.5)

Exercise - Body Pump Class - 1 hour (it hurt) followed by 20 min treadmill blast
Syns - 7.5 as listed above

DSC_0041.JPGDSC_0042.JPG

Monday 2nd December

S - Banana and Milky Bar advent choc (1), Space Raiders (3)
L - Mini version of last nights roast dinner!
S - half tub fruit salad - kiwi, raspberries, pineapple, grapes
D - 1.5 smoked and peppered Mackerel fillets (2) with half a Tesco chinese style stir fry veg tub with 1/4 a pack chili and garlic sauce (2.5)

No exercise tonight as yet, think I've strained my quad!
Syns - 9.5 as listed

DSC_0043.JPGDSC_0044.JPGDSC_0045.JPG

Hi there, love the diary. Really yummy looking pics! Can I just ask what is the magic porridge? I love the porridge sachets but they aren't a healthy extra and don't want to waste 5 syns on them! Subscribed xx

Sorry ladies, have had a helluva week and am a bit behind!

I bought a huge bag of plain porridge oats from tesco for about £1.40 and I just use those in a muller light with some frozen fruit. The porridge is pretty bland but once it's in the muller light it tastes fine. Coconut is my yoghurt of choice but if you have a really sweet tooth then toffee would be good, especially with banana :D

Fortunately I've still been taking pics so just about to do a big update!

Tuesday 3rd Dec

S - Banana, Advent choc (1)
L - Home made lean corned beef hotpot (1) with BNS, cauli, carrots and potato
S - Rocky Road Hifi (3), half home made fruit salad
D - Chicken breast with lime and chili coating, BNS, Peppers and Lime & Coriander cous cous (1.25)

Syns - 6.25
No exercise as WI tonight!

DSC_0047.JPGDSC_0048.JPG

Wednesday 4th Dec

B - Vanilla Muller with porridge and frozen fruit (ran out of coconut!)
S - Satsuma and 2 Advent calendar chocs (2)
L - Corned beef hotpot with pots and butternut squash, cauli,carrots (1) Recipe from Stevie/The princess diaries, thanks hun!
S - Rocky Road Hifi (3), Fruit Salad of kiwi, raspberries, melon and pineapple, half a milky bar (1.75)
D - Gammon shanks in Muscavado sauce, half a jacket sweet potato and stir fry veg (gammon free according to posts on here but can't find it on SW online)

Syns - 7.75
Exercise - Body Pump class with a 20 min treadmill run/walk session

DSC_0049.JPG

I love your pictures !! Mmmm.
I thought I was the only one who did that with MugShots (S&S) I used to add chicken breast! Veggie now so I dont but it's nice to see I'm not the only one!

Thursday 5th Dec

Hungry day :eek:

B - Coconut Muller, Porridge & Frozen Fruit (not bored of it yet)
S - Satsuma, advent calendar choc
L - 2 x tiny jacket pots, beans, turkey ham (0.5), beans, sprinkle of cheese and carrot batons
S - KP Skips (4), fruit salad, banana
D - Salmon Fillets with Noodles and stir fry veg in a soy and ginger sauce (from SW recipe) - (2)
S - Milky Bar (3.5)

Total Syns - 10.5
Exercise - Hour PT session

DSC_0050.JPGDSC_0051.JPG

Friday 6th Dec

B - Raspberry & Cranberry Muller, Porridge & Frozen Fruit
S - Satsuma, Rocky Road Hifi (3)
L - Lean Corned Beef Hotpot (1.25)
S - Fruit Salad, half a Cadbury fudge (2.75), Banana
D - Scallops with french bread (3), Beef Rogan Josh with Bombay Pots (all free! from the SW curry heaven book)

Syns - 10

The curry doesn't look that great but it was seriously good :D

DSC_0052.JPGDSC_0056.JPG

Saturday 7th December

B - Coconut Muller, Porridge & Frozen fruit
S - Banana
L - Home made burgers with extra lean pork mince, diced leeks, onions and tomatoes with 2 bacon medallions and veg mash, ketchup (1)
S - Satsuma x 2, grapes, rocky road Hifi (3), Small milky bar (3.5)

No dinner as lunch was so late and I went to cinema with my mum and took a satsuma and grapes and the rocky road hifi and milky bar with me, what a cheapskate!

Syns - 7.5
Exercise - Hour Pilates and workout from week 2 of C25k (200 cal burned)

DSC_0053.jpg

Sunday 8th Dec

B - Coconut Muller, Porridge, Frozen pears and fresh raspberries
S - Banana
L - Homemade burger with piece bacon, ketchup (1)
S - Rocky Road Hifi (3), Turkey Roll with stuffing and cranberry sauce (think it's around 8.5), three quarters of a mini fresh doughnut, I felt so bad I couldn't eat the whole thing (3?)
D - Pan 'friend' Seabass with fresh lime juice and zest, peppers, red chilis on a spinach bed with sauteed potatoes and fresh veg. This was great, we both wolfed it down, not bad for my first time cooking seabass!

Exercise - Treadmill blast (100cal), hour of body pump and then spent 2 hours walking round local castle for their christmas markets, which is where I had the turkey roll :eek:. Think it worked out ok though as I keep my syns quite low most of the time!
Syns - 16

View attachment 116113

I love your pictures !! Mmmm.
I thought I was the only one who did that with MugShots (S&S) I used to add chicken breast! Veggie now so I dont but it's nice to see I'm not the only one!

I think it's a great idea! I've never seen mugshots as a snack as I think they are quite high in calories but I have them as lunch quite often and add some meat and veg, it's so quick and easy and free! :D

Back