I really need advice ASAP

Yasmine

One last chance
ok now I know that I should post this in LLL section but no one goes there so I need to post this here. Now I know that if I make the right choice eating out, I shouldn't have any problems, however, I don't know what I could do to make that right choice. My boyfriend wants to take me out to eat with him after college at Nandos. It's a pretty healthy place to eat at but I don't know what precautions to take.

What should I eat and what should I avoid apart from the usual?

i think you should go have what you want in moderation and thats it the next day get back to doing your diet thats what i did and still lost 5.5 lbs that week...

Nandos is quite a good choice as no buns if u want. The chicken should be ok. Not sure about the sweetcorn as high in carbs. Also the pepper dip at start is out as red pepper has more carbs than green. The coleslaw is not to bad for carbs. Have a fab time. Xx

i think you should go have what you want in moderation and thats it the next day get back to doing your diet thats what i did and still lost 5.5 lbs that week...

Difference being though kelly youre not doing a VLCD from what I can see on your posts. Having something in moderation on a VLCD isnt the same as when youre taking tablets etc. Its a totally different ballgame and not only will it probably mess up your diet for the week but mentally it can kick you out the right 'place' you need to be in for a diet like LL etc

i have been on the lighter life diet i lost over 2 stone on it and i do under stand, i stop the diet because it caused me to get gall stones and i had to get my gall bladder removed, all i ment was to go for the meal and enjoy it you cant let the diet take over you still need to enjoy life. yeah it will take you out ketosis but if you get straight back on you will be fine as long as your not going out for meals all the time, once in while cant do harm...

Back