I really need some help x

Traceyb

Hi all,

I really need some help. I started cd at the beg of January and lasted two months, longer than i have before. I ended up falling off the wagon a month ago and despite saying i will start again every morning, the urgency to lose the weight has gone. I have lost 2 stone so feel much better about myself but still have 3 stone to lose. I have put on almost half a stone in the last month, and can feel my clothes getting tight. I was so scared to fall off the cd wagon as I knew this would happen, but stupidly I did.

Has anyone had the same thing happen to them and how did you get back on. I am fine during the day at work, then i get home and 4 and think ' Oh well I will start tomorrow '.

Sorry for the long rant I just really need some advice or a kick up the bum x x

Thanks x x x

I really need some help

Hi there

I too lost a load of weight and then put most back on again. I started again 3 days ago and just know that this time will be the last time. For me I need a quick way to lose the weight and then my mindset will be just to eat normally, exercise more regularly and enjoy summer with new clothes and a lighter body. You know that you can do it- you have done it before so decide to do it and off you go. Take care Emma x:)

Thanks, it makes much so more sense when someone else says it really x

I might print it off to keep it with me.

Thanks again.
Tracey x

This is my first time of doing CD but I've tried and failed many other diets before. Cambridge is hard to follow at times and it requires a sacrifice to do so all I'm thinking everytime I have a tough moment is how hard it is and how I do not want to go through this again. Plus the feeling of having lost just under 2stone and fitting in smaller clothes is fabulous and I never want to have to go shopping in the back of the store where the 'plus' sizes are again. I've still got over 4 stone to lose but I'm determined to do it this time.

Hope you find your mojo soon hunni xx

Tracy - it's all about getting your head in the right place. I lost 5 stones then went haywire and put about a stone and a half on - I stuffed myself with everything - but now my head is in the right place again and I am back on track. I am going to lose 2.5 stones, then do salads over the summer then back on CD in September to lose another 4 stones before xmas.
:) You just need to sit and have a really good think about why you are doing it and how fast the weight will fall off if you stick to it 100% and how silly it is to mess round and not lose it when you could be enjoying being the new slimmer YOU :)

Good luck!

Thanks girls, I think i just need to sit and give myself a good talking to and try and get my head back in the right place x

Thanks again, and good luck with your journeys too x

OMG tracey are you sure you name aint Natasha because this sounds JUST like me!!!!

I started in Jan this year with LOADS of weight to lose. I stuck on the plan for 2months but the last month i have been terrible. I have put on 8lb and i am gutted. Every morning i would wake up and tell myself that today i am starting a fresh but come 4:30 when i finish work i ended up eating telling myself i will start 2morrow. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

I have started another fresh start today and have everything in place to keep to it and give it my all. I have like 11stone to lose so i have no choice but to carry on and get to goal.

We can do this hun, i know we can! We stuck to it for 2months we can easy get to goal by the end of the year!! I am here if you need to pm me for any support.

<3 xxxxxxx

ive hung up a pair of trousers on the outside of my wardrobe and ive put them on every 1/2 weeks, when i see the kids eating sweets/chocolate all the nice bad stuff, i think to myself "lindsey just remember those trousers". i put them on last night and whey they fit, there a bit clingy but i can do them up another week or 2 and theyd be perfect, keep saying to yourself I CAN DO THIS youll do it, good luck and take one day at a time :)

well done with the trousers,
i did cd last year, started in may and by sept id lost 5st 1lb, i felt great so thought, hey a little break wont hurt, i only had 2 stone left to loose.
i have since spent everyday starting again,
i gained 2st 11lb, but i think on tuesday my head fell into the right place, cos im now on day 3 and determined, i need to loose at least 5 stone now and i know i can do it by august.
you can do it to, but if you are finding it hard when you get home, could you try ss+ and just have some chicken and veg, or a tin of tuna with some celery or something to take the edge off,
i couldnt do his, it would start my tastebuds, and id be hopeless, i need to all or nothing, but it may help.
stay strong, and know that you will get there, but the longer you fanny around the longer it will take.
i have set myself back 10 months, by picking.
dont do the same xxxx
good luck x

You can do this, but I seriously think the key to it is your head space. You need to believe YOU are WORTH it. You need to believe YOU are IN CONTROL. You need to believe YOU are CAPABLE of GREAT THINGS.

You need to stop beating yourself up over the failure as this is history and grab the present day with both hands.

Now, I'm not saying any of those things are easy to believe or do, but you CAN DO IT! You really can and we'll all support you. Do you have packs in the house? If you do, go and make one now. Once you've started tell yourself you will take it pack by pack and eventually it'll become second nature again.

Once you are in Ketosis (I know this is the hard bit) you will want to stay in it so that you don't have to go through the tough three days again.

I hope I've not made things worse with my ramble, but you said you wanted help AND a kick up the bum. I was trying to do both.

Good Luck x

That is fine, a kick up the bum is DEF what i needed. x

I have restarted today and I have made it to 5.40, so I am going to keep myself busy so I get through day one, which is a massive achievement in itself.

Hope everyone is doing well x

Thanks again everyone, it really helps x

Hi Trace, I've been on and off since starting just before Easter, so I know the feeling. It definitely gets easier after day 1. You forget about food. I'm day 2 of being 100% and feeling a lot more positive. So just think, tomorrow should be a walk in the park ;)

Thanks Liz, thats what I keep trying to tell myself, I know once i get past the first few days I will be fine. Its just getting there lol.

Keep up the good work too x

Thanks :) Maybe we should keep this thread going and each post when we've managed 100%. I'm having an extra shake if I think I'm going to be tempted - a lot better than anything else really. Good luck x

Hi Liz, that sounds like a good idea, I managed 100% yesterday which I am really chuffed about.

I think i will do the same and have an extra soup/shake if I need it, its better than eating anything else x

Back