i really need to get back on it...

Tracie Green

Silver Member
well what with teverything thats been going on with me lately, last thing ive been thinking about is what ive been eating, but if i want a healthy bubba, i must go back to the drawing board and get motivated about healthy eating again. Does anyone have any soup recipes?? im feeling soup is a good way to get a good chuink of my 5 a day for lunches?? x;)

That's a really positive attitude hun :) There are a few recipes in the recipe section, but a quick tomato one is, a tin of toms, so dried herbs and some vegetable stock, shove it all in a pan and leave to simmer.

Natt xxx

Nice to see you back - and also in such a positive way sweetie. Well done and hugs to you.

I make a nice, simply red pepper and tomatoe soup. Gently fry (frylight) some toms in a pan til they go mushy. Meanwhile, chargrill some red bell peppers under grill (halves) and then thinly slice and add to toms. Throw in some herbs and seasoning (a little chilli gives it a nice kick) and then blend.

Simple but yummy and a great pasta sauce too (if you add some mushrooms etc).

xxx

Do you like courgettes? Why not try courgette, pea and mint soup?

Fry light some onion and grated courgette until soft, add some stock and seasoning, peas (fresh or frozen) chopped mint and simmer for 15 mins. Whizz with a hand blender and serve with some mint on the top if you like!

It's lovely, so fresh and summery and good for you too!

Keep well chick. xx

Back