I really really want some ham

polishrose

Gold Member
(You may know me from discovery board) I restarted 3 days ago and I am craaaaving ham!!!

Step away from the Ham

Oooooooooooooh Polish rose

Soo glad you found your way over here :D

No ham - don't do it - keep yourself busy, even have an extra pack if necs, but no convential food - it can be a slippery slidey slope :eek:

Look how far you've come - day 3 youre nearly over the worst of it - soon you'll be in ketosis if you're not already...

How about an early night if you can - or do anything to keep yourself busy, just don't eat - you'll be soo proud of yourself when you get through your craving....

big pat on the back for coming on here instead of just going and eating the ham :D

(You may know me from discovery board) I restarted 3 days ago and I am craaaaving ham!!!

NO YOU DON'T.. you just THINK you do.. ;) what you realllllllly crave is a big deep bubbly bath... a nice film to make you laugh.. ummm... a good book.. an early night and a pint of water!!! :D

(well done on the restart! :) )

You're not convincing me!!I'm still craving-I was gonna go and wash up but I am staying OUT of the kitchen!!I will go and have a bath in a minute I think-have had my 4 litres of water today but will have some more.Am already in ketosis(thank god) and only the thought of coming out of it is stopping me right now.I always struggle from 3pm onwards-am fine until then.God this is hard!!My bf(new one seeing as the last one left me in September) is very supportive but he has never had a weight problem and in any case he is at work from 5pm till 10pm.(He used to be my lodger and then we kind of got together-I still make him pay rent though as we're not living together as such-lol).Think I'll go and have my bath now.

I've taken your ham I'm afraid. I've chewed it, spat on it and chucked it amongst the rubbish in the bin.

Are you sure you still fancy it?

Hello PolishRose

I remember you too. No, agree with the others, YOU DO NOT WANT THE HAM, I repeat, YOU DO NOT WANT THE HAM! Picture it in your head, covered with maggots & slimy & smelly, keep yourself busy, have a nice cup of tea, or glass of water, but don't give in. It'll just make it harder and take you longer to get into the wonder of ketosis.

Stay strong & focussed - you can do it.
x

I had my bath and I am back here now-I did have one tiny slice of ham and it was so salty I didn't finish it.Won't be doing that again!I am now having my last pack of the day instead and a cup of coffee and going to bed :)

See you didn't listen to the advice! and what happened you had some and didn't like it...now remember that taste the next time you fancy some ham!

CA X

P. S Well done for not finishing it! Enjoy your pack! In fact I think I'll join you...a week without a pack (planned) but I really fancy one the packs are calling me back! Nite nite!

Hi Polishrose,

Welcome to MiniMins and well done for not finishing the ham!

Nice to see you again and I look forward to reading your posts.

Have you kept up your dancing?

Love Mini xxx

Hi-not been dancing for ages now-basically my old boyfriend didn't like me going and now I just don't have the money and also work Saturdays so don't want to be out on Friday nights.

Day 4 today and almost made it to the end-still have one more pack to have too :) Think some crisps will be good!

Back