I really want... (food mentioned!)

well i shall be having a choc mint mousse insted of the raita
oh and minus the sausages dipped in it too, lol

I am about to have my final (fourth) foodpack of the day. It is tough to deal with cravings, KFC being one of my downfalls. I find that it helps to have a mix of savoury and sweet foodpacks to suit different cravings although last few days have been odd for me as have only had soups and porridges left.

Yeah same here, but I'm determined to keep going this time even if I have to start selling my worldly possessions!! An extra tetra on top of your 4? Or just another one? I've still got to try and fit two more in tonight, don't know how!

I was begining to think I'll have to start e baying or car boot sales. Its definitely going to mount up. I got 4 packs a day this week ( started yesterday) but might have to go down to 3 a day..

Belle

p.s is it me or does the walnut shake taste really odd.

Charlie, that's it! I knew that. Sorry :(

No worries chick.

I am craving chicken sarnies today on wholemeal bread. Made my daughter one for lunch and was so close to eating some of it. Managed to resist though so feeling quite elated at the moment lol

Well done resisting! I ate an orange last night... whoops.

I accidentally had 5 chips last night when I was making kids tea. I say accidentally cause I didn't even realise I was doing it. I took them out the fryer and tried one, as you do. As I was serving the rest up for OH + kids I was nick picking at OH's pile until I realised what I was doing. Not going to beat myself up about it, but I feel pretty positive today.

I feel like I want to cry though but I'm not unhappy lol.

Back