I Really want to do this, Honest opinions needed

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I have been trying on clothes this morning and attempting to get some pics. Flipping awkward when you are on your own but anyway got a couple done.

I still feel that I need to lose at least another stone and 1/2, I know with pictures it can depend on the angle but I think I still look fat in these...I would like some honest opinions please

P2230008.jpg

P22300032.jpg

i would love your figure .................. xx

As far as I am concerned, you don't look fat AT ALL! :D

But waht is important is how you feel. If you feel that you need to lose a bit more weight, then go for it.

But honestly, you look fab :D

i dont think you look fat in the slightest. as others have said i would love your figure.

i can see thought it is not the smallest that you could go to if you wanted. if had your figure i would be more than hapy with it but at the same time others would not so the choice is entirely yours.

can i ask? how big have you been atthe biggest? is it a long journey you have come on? x

well done though!!!

i dont think you look fat in the slightest. as others have said i would love your figure.

i can see thought it is not the smallest that you could go to if you wanted. if had your figure i would be more than hapy with it but at the same time others would not so the choice is entirely yours.

can i ask? how big have you been atthe biggest? is it a long journey you have come on? x

well done though!!!

Thank you for your opinions, I suppose I wanted to see if other people thought I looked ok or whether they would think, she could do with losing a few pounds. (thats where the low self esteem demon appears)

I did lose 6 1/2 stone , but 2 1/2 went back on and now I am still 1 1/2 stone heavier than I was.

maggie I think you look fab, wish I looked as good as you. I think though the decision is up to you if you feel you need to lose another stone so be it. You know you can do it. :)

Do you not have a timer on your camera? i set mine up for 10 seconds then pose with it resting on a tall table.

You dont look fat, it's hard to see in yourself what everyone else sees - you a re probably really studying your pics trying to find faults if youre anything like me. Maybe half a stone - dont think a stone and a half though personally.

You look absolutely awesome hun! That red dress is beautiful and you look great in it - a real head turner! Well done you! :D

I really don't think you look fat at all, in fact you do look gorgeous but I can understand where you're coming from - especially if you have lost more before this. Only thing is that nobody knows your body like you do, you'll know what looks and feels right and I think that's what you should go with - but whatever that choice is you look lovely as you are now.

I think you look fabulous :)

I would love to have your figure.

I dont think you look fat at all but i understand about what you mean about losing a bit more. Can't do any harm, can it?

thanks guy your comments are apprecated.....it is so hard to be happy with the way we look, I am so self critical. I always find fault in anything I do .....................must try and like myself more.

Thanks again

HM
xx

Although I don't by any means think you look anything other than slim I think your figure could handle another half stone, maybe a stone and still look great. Grief, some of us would kill for your figure xx

Great figure Hedgemag! I think you could stop where you are now and be happy. Only you know if you can keep on going for the remaining 1 1/2 st or not. If you wanted too in the beginning then you haven't quite finished your journey. I feel ok now, but know that 12st is still too heavy, so have to persevere with the remaining 2st!

Maggie both outfits look like they fit fine and you look great in them

So many of us would love to be the size you are now,but this dieting thing is addictive and I can understand if you would be happier half a stone lighter,especially as you have been slimmer.
Don't get caught up with been unhappy as you are though and don't let it take over your life.If you are not losing you are not a failure.

I think you look lovely Maggie.
If you want to lose a little bit more go for it, if it makes you happier & more confident then go for it.
Can i ask a really nosey question please :eek:
What is your current weight & how tall are you?

Back