• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I resisted a gorgeous buffet!!!

Hello all,

I have just got back from a valetines party where their was the most gorgeous looking buffet I have ever seen! But I didnt fall at the first hurdle (im only on day 3) I had chicken and mushroom vlc soup and a choccy milkshake!

I could have killed someone for a sausage roll or curry but i resisted. Pat on the back for me as i never thought id do it. My start weight was 21 stone 10.5lbs. What can I expect for a first week weigh in with no cheats at all?

x x x:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Hello all,

I have just got back from a valetines party where their was the most gorgeous looking buffet I have ever seen! But I didnt fall at the first hurdle (im only on day 3) I had chicken and mushroom vlc soup and a choccy milkshake!

I could have killed someone for a sausage roll or curry but i resisted. Pat on the back for me as i never thought id do it. My start weight was 21 stone 10.5lbs. What can I expect for a first week weigh in with no cheats at all?

Well done you, not easy but you have done it

Love Mini xxx

What can I expect for a first week weigh in with no cheats at all?

Hiya, well done :)

When I started at the end of September last year I weighed 20 stone and am 5' 6" tall. My first week I lost a total of 15 pounds on sole source, and have since lost almost 6 stone to date.

Good luck on your journey, its definately worth doing as the weight just falls off so easy (well it has for me hehe).

Well done for resisting the buffet. A real show of determination on day 3 :)

I weighed slightly less than you and I lost 12lbs in my first week :)

Rallya - well done on your weight loss its fab!

Oh well done, I can guess how hard that must have been as I LOVE buffet food too and at the moment the smell of curry is one of the things that drives me insane !

It's all in the head isn't it ? The anticipation and the smells are often far nicer than the reality of eating it.

Respect !

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
I was 25 st 5lbs at start and lost 1 st 8lbs in first week, just goes to show how much c**p I was shovelling in before.
If you stick to 100% you will be at target in no time.

GOOD LUCK

Well done on resisting that yummy food, i know what you mean about sausage rolls hahahaha. What is it about crap food that makes us want to eat it so much!!!! hmmmm