I said I wasn't going to be........

Hey you. You seem to be doing really well at the moment, really quite positive, its nice to be able to read when other people are happy. :) Well done on losing some more weight and getting into a good place with your control other food.

Keep it up.
Gemma
xx

Havent managed any actual walking this week, which is dissapointing, but have been painting yesterday and today, so lots of bending and stretching - perhaps a wee bitty too much stretching yesterday, paying for it today:argh: with sore back!

Still its all good, plus another step nearer to youngest moving into his new room in the upstairs conversion that has been sitting built since April:eek: that I hadnt felt the overwhelming urge to go and decorate!
I think this may be another side effect of the cd, feeling a lot less inclined to find excuses to put things off.
Now if only I could be hypnotised into loving housework:rotflmao:

Busy week, so wont be on pc as much as I'd like.
Hubby taking a week off work so we can (eventually) get stuck into all the decorating and rennovation that needs done in the house.
Weigh in this morning 2lb away - thats just one more pound to go for my first stone, I can't believe it!
Apologies to all that I can't pop into their diaries for a wee while, but hope everyone is doing well
Take care
x

Hi Flumps
Great news on the 2lbs shed. You must feel great. Just to say, if you check Jaraels diary, Marisa posted a message. I do wonder if its really her. I have emailed her a few times with questions, and gotten a reply back very quickly, and for such a busy women, well, hmm. But dont mind really. This is working for me.
Happy decorating, and hope you manage to get it done.
See you next wk when you get back to us.
xxx

if you check Jaraels diary, Marisa posted a message. I do wonder if its really her. I have emailed her a few times with questions, and gotten a reply back very quickly
xxx

Im convinced it was her - sounded just like her from the book and the email I got back sounded just like her too - Im sure she does not actual type them though he he - I really want to go to one of her seminars now too - going to treat myself after bubs is born

Sorry for hijacking your thread flump - well done on the 2lbs you are doing brilliant - dark chocoalate is the one thing I am keeping as a good treat - not thinking anything bad about it but I just havent wanted any yet.

Back