I see a little problem on the horizon

Snozzberry

My friend has asked me to hers for lunch this week. She has told me she will be making a creamy pasta bake.

How do I even beginning guesstimating how many points to allow for that? In the old days I would have a rough idea, but propoints are still so new to me. I don't want to bugger it up on my first week.

I am looking forward to it though :D

Snozzberry said:
My friend has asked me to hers for lunch this week. She has told me she will be making a creamy pasta bake.

How do I even beginning guesstimating how many points to allow for that? In the old days I would have a rough idea, but propoints are still so new to me. I don't want to bugger it up on my first week.

I am looking forward to it though :D

Any idea what she puts in it? If you have a rough idea on old points just double it. Seems to come somewhere close normally. Or could you ask? Or look up a point value for a creamy pasta bake on asda.com and watch your portions x enjoy x

Does she know ur on ww? If so u could ask her for the recipe and work it out, or u could just say it's really good and ask for it! X

I could just ask in passing what she's put in it I guess, and try to work it out roughly and add a bit extra on just in case - I don't like to ask exactly for details because I always feel like I might offend the cook lol.

I did reply to her message saying I'd save some points especially, so she knows I've started WW.

I will watch my portion size though and I'll be treating it as my main meal of the day, so I'll have something lighter and lower points in the evening.

Back