i shall try

sorry to sound dumb but what are the green square things uder our rep power ?? thought it reprisented that but craigs sais 0 but has lots of squares , know its random , but hey !! thats me lol

What you like Woof! lol

Can't wait for tonight. Going to see The Killers in concert at the MEN (Manchester). Been dying to see them for years. Anybody ever seen them live? Oh um I'm derailing the thread now. Sorry

Jeez that was a flurry of posts.

Morning, Craigy...
Where was my invite? tut tut....

Cute pic hee hee

Woofy X
lmao :D:D:D
naaaa 8th april so a while yet , im just a typical gemini u:Dp and down , but have been meditating again lately(i know shut up laughing you lot !!!)that ususally paired with good runs does tend to make me all hyper exitable and my poor staff are subjected to this regularly so they just stand back and laugh :D:D
itll pass is the usual comment

LOL

Your poor staff.

sorry to sound dumb but what are the green square things uder our rep power ?? thought it reprisented that but craigs sais 0 but has lots of squares , know its random , but hey !! thats me lol

I thought they related to the rep also? OK, so who know's the answer???????????

If someone has helped you, or you are impressed with them you can add to their reputation by giving them a rep point. At the bottom left of each post there is a thing that looks like a cauliflower floret between a green light and a stop sign. Click on it and you can give the person a rep and leave a message.

Its always nice to leave a message as u never know who they are from.....

Woofy X

Agreed woofy.

Yep, I always leave a message.

So do you get more green blobs as your rep grows?

So what do the green bars represent (or in Jims case yellow too)? Are they related to these rep points?

I'm not sure Craig to be honest. It says I have 68 Rep points, so I presume that means that 68 people have repped me? Why they change colour and stuff I have no idea. I also suspect that some rep points come from the amount of posts you've made mate.

Back