i should be happy but am not

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stacey, 13 May 2007 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

jus been to get weighed nd have only lost 3lb this week, am not that happy cos i have been havin aroun 10 pints of water a day and 30 mins walkin and hour swimmin 3 times this week and not cheated once, there is pyhsically nothin else i cud do to loose weight, i have lost 7 inches this week tho although 3 were from my bust :(

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lenwie

Lenwie Full Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Stacey, 7inch lose fabby dabby dozzy and 3lb is excellent. Can understand your frustration though as you have put in so much hard work you would think that you would have lost a few extra lbs, especially if this was your 1st week of this type of training. Maybe your weight lose will be higher next week when everything catches up. Perhaps your poor bods in shock:eek:

Dont forget also that with exercise you stimulate your metobolic rate and this continues after you have finished your exercising:Dwoo hoo. so like I said it could show next week on the scales.

Give it a little time hun. xx

4. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

But babe, 3lb is really good!!!! That's a stone a month if you keep that up - you'd be at your target weight by the end of August!!!

KEEP GOING!!!!! wooop wooop wooop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you feeling now you've lost OVER A STONE? Can you start to notice it in your clothes yet?

:D

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Wow 7 inches is amazing that is cool.

6. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi Stacey,
    I think that's the problem with CD - we expect mega losses every week ! 3 lbs is great -and 7 ins WOW. Be patient and you'll see a pattern emerging. My CDC says that often people lose in 2 week cycles and I've found that happens to me. I might lose 1 -2 lbs one week then 6 lbs the next!

7. jazzy

jazzy Regular Member

Hi Stacey

Week 3 is known to be a slow loss week for many, no idea why. If you read back on loads of threads you'll see a similar pattern that people are disappointed with their week 3 loss.

Saying that, 3 lbs is brilliant and I'm sure you will see the benefits of your hard work next week.

You're doing so well, keep your chin up

Jazzy x

8. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi Stacey

I know where your coming from. I was always a little disappointed with a 3lb loss, but unfortunately that was every other week for me. I agree with Anne-Marie, I think the loss goes in cycles, I would lose 3lb then the next week 4lb, so I averaged 7lb/ 1/2 stone every fortnight.

Try not to be disappointed, next week will probably be more. All the exercise is obviously working for you to lose so many inches, and remember muscle weighs heavier than fat!!!

You're doing brilliantly:D :D :D Well done.

Tracey
    x

9. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i got weighed last wednesday and i had lost 2lb
    i to thought it would have been at least 4lb
    as long as the inches are coming off we must keep smiling[​IMG]
    kaz :D

10. Serendipity

Serendipity Full Member

That's amazing and probably "little and often" is the best and safest way to keep it off. Also you will probably have a bigger loss next week.
    You should be shouting from the rooftops!! :)
    Happy Monday to you and everyone
    S xxx

11. smurf1611

smurf1611 New Member

Diet:
    none im a councillor for cd
    Keep it up your doing great

Hi im Louise im a cdc
    some people loose pounds and some loose inches
    if you have lost 3lb and 7 inches this week then thats a good result keep up the good work

12. stacey

thanks hun

xxxx

13. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Stacey

I know it can be disheartening at times & the going can get tough. I'm really struggling at the moment....

You've had a great loss & great inches losses, hang in there babe...xxx:hug99:

14. Goingforgold

Goingforgold Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st1lb(46.3%)
    Diet:
    Gastric bypass
    WOW that is an amazing inch loss. It seems so strange how alot of people have a small loss one week then the next a big loss. I am one of those people..this week i lost 3lb, last week 9lb the week before that 2lb so i am due a big loss next week..(fingers cross) give it a few more weeks and you will start to see a pattern forming in how you lose the weight from one week to the next.

x

15. Britmummybites

Britmummybites Full Member

last week i put on 6lb this week i have lost just under 12lb. Inch wise i don't know. Just keep at it.

16. stacey

wow thats a fantastic loss hun
    xxx

17. jazz

jazz naughty night nurse

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.87%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    keep your chin up,i only intend to do this once and im sure your the same . as someboby posted to me yesterday
    how do you eat an elephant ?
    one bite at a time

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.