i should be happy...

Good news about the weight loss...bad news about the bf :( sorry! Don't be down though..he clearly wasnt the one for you..don't look at it as losing a bf..look at it as the opportunity to find the right guy. I know its hard to do right now, but its his loss and your gain :) x

Well done on your loss Jessie - thats fantastic. :D x

On the BF front think on it as a positive point - you can be selfish for a while; you don't have to think about someone else when you want to go out etc. You don't have to hold your tummy in anymore or lay at the right angle with the right kind of lighting to look like a supermodel!! :D
You don't have to pick up after him or laugh at his unfunny jokes.

Its his loss & it gives you a chance to find the right guy for you when you're ready to start looking again.

Up until meeting my OH I loved being single & it never stopped me from doing what I wanted. I went on holiday alone - all over the world, went to the cinema alone. Enjoy being single for a time & discover the real you. xxxx

Well done on your weight loss!

I'm really sorry to hear about your bf - is this the one you were a bit worried about a few months ago, as his ex kept contacting you? I'm really sorry it didn't work out hun.

But the other posters are right, being single is really awsome, and it also gives you the opportunity to be super selfish, spend as much time doing whatever you like as you want.

I hope you're ok...

SL xxx

Thanks so much everyone :)

SL yes it is him. Hes made the biggest mistake of his life haha. I have a bad feeling he is already regretting his decision but im sticking to my guys and not taking him back, he doesnt deserve me :)

No, you probably don't want someone fickle! Good for you, you will find someone who knows what you're worth!

When I got ditched I found it super helpful to go to the gym or go for a run, you can really burn off some of the anger and disappointment, and you'll feel good about yourself :)

Im deffo thinking of joining a gym now il have more time on my hands haha. Its just a sad time, my brother moved away yesterday and the same day my bf ditched me lol. I like to consider myself as a strong person and i have great mates to cheer me up :)

Thanks for all you kind support.

Thanks hun, i txt my mate last night as soon as it happened, five minutes later he turned up at my house to check i was ok. Bless him and took me out for a drink and a chat :)

Well done on your great loss chick.

Sorry to hear about the bf... his loss for sure hon. Don't you worry about him, I bet he's regretting it right now! But don't take him back unless you truly want to. I was devastated when me and my ex broke up last September & I halted my weight loss and everything. Now I'm back on my feet and realised I wasted way too much time being sad over him. I could've been at goal weight now if I'd kept going! I ended up getting used to being alone and had a great time in the "single life". I got asked out by 3 different blokes in the space of a week and was totally shocked. Enjoy your "you" time now and look after yourself. There's someone out there way more deserving of you anyway :D x

Well done on your great loss chick.

Sorry to hear about the bf... his loss for sure hon. Don't you worry about him, I bet he's regretting it right now! But don't take him back unless you truly want to. I was devastated when me and my ex broke up last September & I halted my weight loss and everything. Now I'm back on my feet and realised I wasted way too much time being sad over him. I could've been at goal weight now if I'd kept going! I ended up getting used to being alone and had a great time in the "single life". I got asked out by 3 different blokes in the space of a week and was totally shocked. Enjoy your "you" time now and look after yourself. There's someone out there way more deserving of you anyway :D x

Thanks hunni :) that really means alot. glad ive got extra support on here. Im gunna enjoy myself now with my girlies and my lad mates. They are all i need right now. I do think hes regretting his decision as hes pretty much told me today. I told him though, you've decided what you want and i wont be waiting around incase you change ur mind. Ive wasted too much time in my life waiting around for other people to then let me down. Noone will do it again, ive promised myself ;)

You're dead right hon. My ex was unsure about whether he wanted to break up or not too. That was 10 months ago and I'm better off without him. If he's so unsure then he obviously wasn't serious enough about "us" in the first place.
Don't worry chick, we're all here for the extra support! I wish I was on here last September when I was in a similiar situation cuz I know you lovely ladies would have been so nice about it all. :D You enjoy your free time, you can do whatever you like now! I loved the freedom myself. Imagine also when you get to goal weight, how extra awesome you'll look... poor stupid boys eh? :p

im near enough at my goal i didnt have an awful lot to loose. but i said to my friend this morning after the WI hes well gunna regret this when im even skinnier ;) haha

Just to update you all,

Im agreed to give him a second chance, it took him a day to realise what a stupid mistake he has made. I didnt think much of it at the time because i was so angry with him but he kept hassling and txting me and calling me telling me he loves me? He hadnt ever said that when we was together becuase it was only 2 months. Anyway i had thursday and friday booked off work because we had arranged to go away before he ended it. So he twisted my arm and got me to agree to go and see him on thursday. He took me for a walk around the park and out for a meal and we talked. At this point i still didnt know what i wanted. Everything fell straight back into place and i knew he really regretted it. I ended up spending the night because i had a drink with dinner (he slept on the sofa) and i drove home on friday. Saturday evening he decided to turn up at my house around 10pm, i had been out all day with friends and had only just got in. He stayed over and yesterday we went to his little cousins birthday party together and he took me out to dinner. Everything is going well again but ive told him i dont want to label it and i want to see how things goes. Anyway he's deffo done a lot of sucking up this weekend and especially yesterday infront of all his family. They all told him to his face infront of me that he had been stupid and i dont deserve to give him a chance so he better count himself lucky.

Ive got a good feeling about it for some reason so im going to see how things go. Wish me luck, i hope im not making the wrong decision.

Did he explain why he had decided to break it off in the first place hon? Sounds like you're in a good position there... Least he knows now he was bring a total fool. Enjoy the sucking up, you deserve it after the way he made you feel. Glad you're happy now hon :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Did he explain why he had decided to break it off in the first place hon? Sounds like you're in a good position there... Least he knows now he was bring a total fool. Enjoy the sucking up, you deserve it after the way he made you feel. Glad you're happy now hon :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hiya sweet,

He just said he was scared he was gunna ruin it with me and was scared of the commitment. He was scared of it getting too 'serious' but he lives 30 miles away and i see him once or twice a week so i was like hmmm...its hardly serious and i think he realised he'd messed something really good up. He said il never meet anyone like me again and said he regretted it straight away which i knew. I agreed to cool things down a bit and see what happens between us. Thing is we both have our own lives when we are apart, he goes to football training and football matches a few times a week and some weekends and i like to see my friends and i work funny hours during the week. To me this is a good thing and he agreed it was for him too but was worried he'd end up messing me about because of all the things he has going on. Now he has changed his mind and said yes i have a lot going on but i will have to make more time for you if i wanna be with you :) so i said we can try again but you do one thing wrong and its over because i wont be messed around. x

Back