I should oink and have a curly tail :(

Loser85

Gold Member
Was back to meeting on Wednesday night with all the joys of spring and motivation by the bucket load. Woke up thursday morning and it was all bloody gone. Either im not great with diets or theres a clever thief on the loose!

I have a history with binging and it seems im going to have to deal with that. What ive had since Wednesday i wont go into but what i will say is that i have no weeklies left!

Now how do i go about gtting over that as it were and not letting it ruin the rest of my week. Do i just start fresh in the morning, use my dailies and email my leader and come clean? Seems like an option to me but i value others opinions too.

Sorry for waffling..

Any leader worth their salt should tell you that falling off the wagon isn't the end of the world. In fact that's exactly what the weeklies are for to soften blows like that. You're human and allowed to slip up.

Get up tomorrow and say you've slipped but it doesn't mean you're giving up. Dont let a lapse be a relapse

Best of luck x

Perhaps you can tell your leader and ask if they can help you?
Overcoming binging problems is very hard to do on your own and perhaps you need someone that can give you support in you times of need, or you can ask your GP to refer you to a counsellor?

I had a 75 pointer day on Wednesday!! Haha! I'm sticking to my 26 PP, doing my weekly shred and if I want more than 26 PP I'm gonna have to earn it through exercise. I considering it a lesson learned and moving on!

Edit - my weight in day is Wednesday, just check scales and I've lost 1/2lb already. So, get back on the bandwagon and don't beat yourself up about it!

Last edited:
Back