I shouldn't have looked :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by couteaux, 25 March 2009 Social URL.

1. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    It's week 2 of being back on SW and I took a sneaky look at the scales. It's changed over the day, but appears that I have SS or lost a teeny bit.

I lost 1lb last week and have been following the plan, so disappointed. I know I'll get a more accurate reading tomorrow, but I know I won't suddenly be 2lbs down.

I so want this to work for me and am determined to stick with it, but you know what it is like, in the first weeks you want to get good results. I have plenty to lose too :(
    I've had a load of events on this week and I have been Sooooo good, dodged the sandwiches, ate grilled chicken. *sob!*

Just needed to get that off my chest.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(39.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red
    If you're being good and sticking to the plan, the results will show....just be patient! I knwo how you feel in a way, I remember my first week everyone else on their first got astounding amounts, like 8llb!! And I only got 2! *sigh* BUT despite being downhearted, like you, I stuck to it and it's been well worth it.

Keep up the good work and it will come off.

K xx

4. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    Thanks Kerry. I know you're right - I was wondering about going back to green and original days in case EE isn't working for me.

Will see how it goes tomorrow. Congrats on your loss so far! Great results :)

5. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(39.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red
    Ah, EE works for some people and not others without doubt. Good luck tomorrow, not that you'll need it x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.