I slipped up......

cissie

We had a weekend at Center Parcs this weekend got back today and as we were out all the time I slipped up and ate!! I had a chicken Panini on Saturday lunch time and a burger Saturday evening. Didn't eat the rest of the time though and the sticks show I am still in ketosis although my scales dont look like they have moved! I am in week 3 so was expectin less of a loss this week anyway but now I just hope I lose anything! I only ate that one day so fingers crossed for me guys that I haven't messed up completely! xx

hey cissie, i was at entre parcs this weekend too!! which one were you at? i was in Longleat. never been before but was so suprised by how much there was to do, ab loved the spa!!! out of this world!
Hope you are not feeling too bad sometimes it's hard to avoid stuff when out and about, i did ss+ whilst there and plumped for the tuna salad in the italian restaurant, not feeling like i'm out of ketosis at all thankfully! just keep to 100% ss and you'll be back on track! good luck!!
xx

Hey girls, hope you both had a good time? I was at Longleat Center parcs last weekend! We were lucky and were a 2 minute walk from the Plaza :D

Hi Lelly I was at Elveden but have visited the Longleat park also a few years ago. Had a great time, loads of swimming, went on the boating lake, bowling and badminton, hopefully that helped burn some calories off!! Hope you had a great time.
Hi Bishbosh, we were really close to the plaza also and we had a great time wish I was still there!
I am back on track now though so wish me luck for weigh in on Monday! x

Back