I slipped :-(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by paulinequirk, 1 April 2010 Social URL.

1. paulinequirk

paulinequirk Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.18%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am only finished day 5 and I slipped, really fancied something to chew so cooked a cod fillet. I felt guilty after 3 mouthfulls as I was doing so well, so threw the rest in the bin. I feel so disappointed.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Heyyy, I think you'll still be in ketosis, and you wouldn't have put any weight on by eating those 3 mouthfulls, don't be hard on yourself :)

Just use that, to make yourself stronger, remember the guilt and embrace it next time you feel a slip coming on!

Just get straight back into it tomorrow :) you can do it ^^

4. kelly22_1

kelly22_1 loves minimins

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.87%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    aww hun, i know just what you mean, on my first attempt at LT i slied after 4 days when i offered to cook bacon for my husband, hes a lovely guy but cant cook at all bless him but silly me offered and then i ended up having a butty aswell and ended up quitting i've tried a few times in between but failed (struggled with the taste after having a baby) but.......... he's now 6 months so i'm going to try again just tryin to decide when to begin this long journey to slimville.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.