i sloped off..... ooopsss

Tracie Green

Silver Member
hi guys well ive had a week off as it was my birthday, had a very weird time but was ok x im starting again on monday as i only have 4 weeks till my holiday so must reaaaallllyyyy go for it!! x wish me luck!! ;)

Hi there, ah good for you, birthdays only come once a year...all the best for getting back on track x

Happy Birthday Tracie! Well done for enjoying yourself and getting back on track xx

nothing wrong with a few off to celebrate an occasion providing you can get back on track... if you can I agree you should get back on tomorrow.

oh and i am so jealous of you for going to maldives - i think mentioned this before but we went to kuredu for our honeymoon. the most beautiful place in the world in my opinion. no better place for showing off your beautiful new body!!! i am soooooooo jealous!!! you are going to have such an amazing time - what accomodation type are you staying in?

OOOO edwin your making me very excited!!!! we are staying in the "o" beach villas! i cant wait!!!! just 4 weeks to go!!! yay!!!!!!!!!! ive just ordered my goggles and snorkel from argos hehe x

Back