I smell :o(~ But I think I know how to help it!

-FJ- said:
Woofy bird.....try mitchum.....its the only thing that works for me at the minute!

I've found sanex shower gel to be quite good as well!

Well i will also swear (positively) by mitchum and sanex to help:)

Equally I "persuaded" DH to do atkins with me so hasn't been so noticeable :D

Either I don't get this at all or I just can't smell it. Eep.

Ok, I think I may of helped the bong lol
Talc!
After my bath last night I popped talc under my arm then my normal under arm roll on and guess what, I didnt bong after that!

This morning, did the same popped some talc on after my bath and so far so good.

I`ll keep u posted. hee hee

Sorry Vicky this isnt poo talk lol

Woofy x

I use Driclor at night under my arms. If you use it every night for a week, and then just whenever you need it (once a week for me) then I dont even sweat, so no pong to speak of!

You can buy it on ebay for about £6, lasts ages.

Shower wise, I just use Original Source - loving the lime and the tee tree & mint one! :)

Either I don't get this at all or I just can't smell it. Eep.

Me too, but long before Atkins I realised that using the same deoderant everyday did not work for me, so I have 3 or 4 on the go at any one time and rotate them and that really works for me.

i'm like that with Lenor and comfort,
have to have a few on the go.:eek:

tazbabe wants to smell!
tazbabe wants ketosis!
tazbabe wants to lose the 4lb she put on at brum....still fighting it off, 2lb to go.

mitchum, have always used it, in my job you can get pretty stinky by the end of a shift, but with mitchum, never.

(and, actually according to sticks, am in ketosis, but still only lose half an ounce a week)

Pooh, wiffy woofy :D

I so want to meet up with other Atkins/low carbers for the kind of support offered by WW & SS in Glasgow but maybe I could just wander around Frazers sniffing them out!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Mitchum girl too (as one who sweats big time), and addicted to shower gels - got 10 on the go at the moment :)

I so want to meet up with other Atkins/low carbers for the kind of support offered by WW & SS in Glasgow but maybe I could just wander around Frazers sniffing them out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe! Find me in Debenhams, Saturday afternoon.... lol!

hehe! Thats a lovely descriptive term, marsad! lol!

I smell lovely, I'll have everyone know! My pee, on the other hand, its gotten a bit pongy, I have to say. Not that I deliberately sniff wee or anything, but, well, you know!

I'll stop talking now! lol!

looks like the whiffy pits go after a week for the new 1`s ready this, dont want to scare any1 off from Atkins lol

Woofy x

hehe! Thats a lovely descriptive term, marsad! lol!

I smell lovely, I'll have everyone know! My pee, on the other hand, its gotten a bit pongy, I have to say. Not that I deliberately sniff wee or anything, but, well, you know!

I'll stop talking now! lol!

mine was fluorescent as well Claire

Back