I sooo gotta share this!

lildanni

Dont mean to seem like im bragging but people who dont understand what a big issue this is, really dont get it.

Going out tomorrow night....Normally when I go out, im in leggings and a top but tomorrow, for the first time in a long, long time Im wearing a dress!!!!:eek:

It feels soooooooo good to be going out with all my friends who will b in dresses knowing that I will be in one too!!!!

Well done you:happy096:

I hope you have a fantastic night out with your friends:)

that's fab well done :D hope you have an awesome night x

Well done!!!! :D have a fab night out :giggle:

Yay!! hope you have a lovely night :D

Oh, wow!! That must be such a confidence boost. You go and knock em dead girl :D

Have a fab time

Woooo! hehe :D know the feeling hun i usually cover the legs up, but been wearing shorts, skirts and dresses! hehe great feeling ! have a great time xxx

That's great. I totally get that because I have just started wearing dresses and to people who wear them all the time it's not such a big deal so I really get how huge and how much of a confidence boost it is.
Have a fun night out, I'm sure you'll knock 'em dead.

Well done!! I had that moment this weekend, and its a fab feeling... now to hold on to it, to spur me on more!!!

That's fab, such a good feeling! :D

I went and bought a new dress in the end...size 14 and it fit so was over the moon!!!! I also got my dress for my xmas doo at work and they were both total bargains which is always good!

Decided that as I was going clubbing, it would be safer for me to drink bottles as opposed to vodka and diet coke in a glass even though bottles were more points...ive had my drink spiked before and nearly died so obv didnt want it to happen again! although went on diet coke at midnight as had an incident with someone standing on my foot in a stilleto heel so really didnt feel like drinking any more!

Just hope the damage at WI tomorrow coz of the bottles aint too bad!

hope you enjoyed yourself! When you go clubbing, try the blue WDK vodka bottle or other flavoured vodka bottles... the whole bottle is only 2.5 up to 4 points! It's in the eating out guide :):D

Back