I SOOOOOOOOO CHUFFED!!!!!

nannydi

wants a new body
went into exeter with stepdaughter on tuesday and she wanted to go into new look so i went in with her and bought two tops!!!!! for me!!!!! in size 18!!!!!!!
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT ANYTHING FOR ME IN NEW LOOK THATS FITS ME!!!!!

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
I was sooooooo bloomin excited

i sorted out all my wardrobe last night i have loads of clothes that actually fit me now lol am in size 20 bottoms and 18 top

have a healthy pile of size 18 too in preparation

i have my fat trousers too from when i was a size 26 years ago and i will never get rid of them, i put them on last night when me and hubby were in the house alone and by the time i had got down the stairs they were round my ankles lol they sooooooo huge!!!
we both erupted in laughing, he never knew me when they fit me and he was gobsmacked to say the least!

its first time i been in there i usually go shopping in taunton, i not that struck on exeter! the new look there is bigger than the one in tiverton and has hell of a lot more clothes

how you keeping hun???

well the funeral went well but now I am ill! My voice is almost completely gone and I woke up at 1am and coughed til 4am so I am also knackered!

Well Done!

I like New Look....
xxx

Is there gonna be a new New Look at Cabot Circus Taz? I'll find out tomorrow, gonna go and have a nosy and have a nice lunch in Harvey Nicks!

Well Done Nannydi, I like a lot of things in New Look but hate buying from the Inspire range. Only one more size to go on the top and I can buy anything in there too.

Is there gonna be a new New Look at Cabot Circus Taz? I'll find out tomorrow, gonna go and have a nosy and have a nice lunch in Harvey Nicks!

Well Done Nannydi, I like a lot of things in New Look but hate buying from the Inspire range. Only one more size to go on the top and I can buy anything in there too.
I don't know, I'm not going to go anywhere near there til the hype dies down cus it will be packed! My mate told me last night that yesterday people were coming down from London and staying overnight just to be there when it opened! I always go to the one at Longwell Green

Yeah, I went to Longwell Green yesterday, just that I'm going into town tomorrow. Will have a little look around, but prob end up coming home if packed!

I only thought New Look went up to around size 14 so I'll definitely have a look in there!

Haven't really done much clothes shopping in recent years (I've tended to buy online) but in the last month I can't stop looking at clothes!

I live in Exeter but I'm really looking forward to my Xmas outings to Cribbs & Clarks Village!

Oooh Clarks Village is great! I used to go there ever Saturday with my mum. I loved the Sock Shop but it's not there anymore. They made it bigger though so that's good!

feels so good to try on clothes that are too big..........when only a few months ago they were too tight........ive gone down from a 26 to a 18......but i still pick up clothes that are too big......cos i'm not use to bein this size.........

Thats great, my boyfriend is dreading the day i get to my goal weight, at the moment im holding off buying anymore clothes, but he knows that wont last too long and i'll soon be spending all our pennies! lol

I am being sponsored £ for lb by my dad and all the money is being put on a New Look card which he will give to me when I get to target. Shopping spree!

Back