Can't believe it. i had just made hubby a nice hot toffee and walnut shake, then went to make mine. I had fancied a banana flavour and only had one. Hot water in a measure left a minute , poured the shake in , good old whizz. Some of the shake flew out and burned my hand. I quickly put my hand under the tap leaving my whizzer in the measure - which promptly fell over spilling my shake everywhere. Never have I seen 10 fluid ounces make such a mess. It looked like a bucket full over the kitchen top dripping down the cupboard onto the kitchen floor. I said a few choice words......... I was gutted I was looking forward to it with cinnamon shaken on top . I had to have chocolate shake instead. But I did take a slice off my choc orange bar to cheer me up mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that did the trick.