I start today!

I just bought some new clothes for my road trip on Friday from Esprit. Not sure if you have that in the UK???

I neutral zip up vest with a ribbed wide collar, a blazer style denim jacket and a pair of black cargo pant with a wicked belt. They all fit a little snug (not the vest though) so by the end of the week they will be perfect and will be an incentive to get the jacket loose by the end of the week long trip.

A great idea Carolineg to move up the plans due to budget. If I had done that last year I would be maintaining now instead of the battle I have had gaining and loosing then gaining again over the past 6 months.

Bren
X

I know what you mean Shantel. I'm setting Christmas as my goal, but if I'm not there by then, I know I'll be close, so I'm not going to stress about it!

Yeah, we do Bren. I think! I know Espirit anyway!! They sound nice, and a great motivational tool!

I figured that I would just so much rather be on a higher calorie cheaper plan and know I can continue it all summer, than have to just stop in a month or so. At least then I know I can carry on and will be losing!

It's a very good practise for maintenance too. Knowing that you can loose whilst eating food. Life training really. And then when you can go back to SSing. Perhaps you could also save a little and every 4/5 weeks do SS for a burst of weight loss if you stall, like a back up plan.

Bren
X

Yeah that's a good idea, or even if I did SS+ or something. I think I could maybe do that, even if I spoke to my parents and was like look, I'm going to be eating less/no food this week, fancy putting some towards my CD stuff?! I wouldn't want or expect them to pay for it all the time, but occasionally they probably would.

Anything to keep it interesting and that you can stick with it I say. Obviously within reason.

Next week will be a big challenge for me but this is my mini plan;
4 days 790
day 5 & 7 will be on the road and will be sticking to around 1000 - 1200 cals a day (first week over)
Week 2 - again still on the road for 5 days so 1000 - 1200 cals (last 2 days back onto 790 - 1000)
Week 3 - 790
Week 4 - 790 (my bday on the friday of this week so will be having wine and a meal out)
Week 5 - 790
Week 6 - 1000 (just to stay on track)
Week 7 - 790 (should hopefully be around 71kg's and would like to move up Wk 8)
Week 8 - 1000
will stay on 1000 for another 3 weeks and then up to 1200 ( I will settle for being 68kg's when I visit home which is 2kg's off goal and should be week 11 or 12)

Oh I just need to get on with it now! Would like to maintain over Xmas and New Year. Once I am past this hurdle I know that I can do anything.
Bren
X

Hey folks,
How is it going? I went out for a walk to distract myself with my mum; we walked 8000+ steps. Not bad for this weather!

Bren you purchases sound really nice, I can't wait to buy some clothes :)

Caroline, you should be at goal by Christmas and hopefully I will be too :)

I've had nearly 2.5 litres of water for today, 1 cup of peppermint tea and 1 cup of coffee, as well as Strawberry Milkshake. Going to make myself some soup in a bit. Hope all is going well for you all :)

Good luck Im on Day 5 and tbh it hasn't been as bad as i expected. Great to hear your mum is supportive.

I go to get weighed in just over an hour =s I might weigh myself now, see how I'm doing! It's my first evening weigh in so I don't know how much a days food effects it all. I'm not going to stress though!

Thanks, I managed to lose 6/6.5lbs, so I'm happy with that, obviously!!

You should be chuffed! Well done, it just shows that 1000kcal is working for you. Hope you have another great day of 1000kcals :D I'm quite glad, managed to stay 100% yesterday so hoping I'll have another 100% day today, as day 2 is meant to be quite hard.

Hey Sbridge7, I have just done day 2 and about to go to bed. It was fine. I had my second product a little early and then ran some errands and had a massage to extend the next meal time back to what I had planned. I have done about 850cals for the day (I had an extra cuppa since my diary post).

Come on girls we are rocking this!

Caroline a fabulous first week hun, well done!

Bren
X

Back