I start tomorrow, HELP :)

LCCxox

Hi Guys,

I am an ex Slimming World member, who got lost in the prep of meals and fell off the wagon more times than I was on it. Hoping Weight Watchers and pro points works for me, has anyone got any tips to help me on my way. I've been having a read of food diaries and starting to make mental notes of PP values.

Thanks guys :) xxxxxx

Best tip - get a set of weighing scales to measure everything! Don't guess amounts!! And try and use lots of fruit in recipes as its yummy and 0 pro points! Different to slimming world as smaller portions but I felt I over-ate at slimming world!! Good luck it's fantastic! :)

Iv lost 11lbs of 1.5 stone to lose on weight watchers .. Love it .... Taken me 5 months to lose this but it stays off the longer it takes and I have a thyroid problem ... Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

best tip is to NEVER deprive yourself but just think about portion sizes, if you know how many point is in what you want, you're fine, and if you dont find out! lastly if you cant find out dont eat it! learn from my mistakes ;)

My advice is track, track, track! Even if you are away from a computer or phone app, scribble it down on a scrap of paper so you don't forget to point it. Good luck x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yep agreed track track track ..!! I would do a few weeks of tracking first before you start healthy and filling maybe ..?? Just to make sure x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Best of luck on beginning your new journey. I have done weight watchers in the past and lost 2 stone also and it didnt feel like a diet at all as I was never deprived of anything. Slowly the weight has crept up over the years as i made the mistake of not tracking everything I ate and im back to square one.stick at it it def works - add exercise on top of it and you should see results in no time. xx

Hi Welcome to ww i am sure you will love it, if you do monthly pass you will have access to ww web site and you can point all what you eat also loads of helpful advice on ww web as well as on here good luck lol x

Back