I start tomorrow!

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one who couldn't even get started on day 1!!! :D

Never mind, THIS is day one as far as I'm concerned.

Hiya, you can definitely add more water to your shake. I usually make mine up to a pint. It all helps with your water intake too. :)

Thanks RhiBro and Tess. I'm going to have my lunchtime shake soon and I'll try adding more. I want to like the consistency if I'm going to be having them for the next few months!

Enjoy! I've just had my lunchtime choc mint shake and I had it with 350ml's of water. Yum.

Hey, I've just noticed you're in MK! I live in Bedford, so we're quite close to each other!
Good luck with your diet journey. :)

Cool Tess :)

I'm now having a choc mint with about 3/4 of a pint. MUCH better! Will have to try a strawberry one with the same amount of liquid tomorrow (soup tonight).

ooo I'm having a choc mint as well! is it a little less grainy if you use more water? ... its tasty! x

It was definitely less grainy than the strawberry one this morning.

How you getting on guys? Day 2 nearly over for me. It really does get harder everytime I do this - all worth it in the end. As somebody who has (almost) got to goal before (lost 7 stone 6 pounds first time round) it is deffo worth it!!!

not doing bad Big H, thanks, I'm doing ok on my plan, just had some dinner but apart from that nothing all day so I've totally stuck to plan and it feels good :) I've got 10 stone to lose and I'm on my way! x

Well done. I couldn't do it the way you are. It's all or nothing for me, straight into SS :D

I wanted to put my CDC recommended scaling down to it due to my previous diet nd bmi etc, hoping to be able to start SS in a couple of weeks!

x

I need to go the whole hog. My CDC did suggest SS+ but I wanted to SS and she was happy with that.

Back