I started Exante yesterday

Don't forget to hock? What's that all about then?

Oh and good luck Shan and good luck to your hubby.

I did lose a bit on Slimming World but it's just very slow.

I think because I've been a yoyo dieter i definately need to change my lifestyle. I do like the Slimming World way of eating and so that will be good for me later I think.

Cheers for that Calligas.

Today is day three. It's been a busy day.

I enjoyed my shake this morning and then off I went to work. My work today was extra, covering for my colleague who was away, but I also had a few other things to do. So I rushed around in my lunch break. I managed to find the time to eat a bar at lunchtime.

After work I travelled to collect my son from uni and so I didn't get home to have my soup until 8.

Anyway, today I felt hungry but I don't think that I felt quite as hungry as I did yesterday. Also it was hard watching my son eat a yummy ham sandwich this evening.

Hi Mojobrad, yeah thats the kicker, watching others eat and smelling the food you cannot have. You resisted the cravings and thats the important thing.

Ok it's day 4 and from a hunger viewpoint it's beginning to feel easier. I do think about some nice food though every so often. i just think to myself if you fall off the wagon you're going to have to go through all of that hunger again to get back on.

I'm feeling slimmer already. My clothes feel better too. I'm also wearing a pair of trousers (no stretch) that I wouldn't have been able to comfortably get into before this. So all is good.

When I look in the mirror I look no different though - so that's the next stage - when people start to notice - that feels so good.

I'll honk later. I like to honk at bedtime :)

Mojo, it's natural to think of food, we have after all given it up. I gave up smoking 6 years ago and all I could think of for about 3 months was having a smoke.
You have done brilliantly getting to day 4 and it is amazing how soon the results show on this diet. Excellent Mojo, now when are going to tell me about the Brad bit.

welldone mojobrad :) Im also on day 4 so i know how you feel with the hunger thing , you dont want to cheat and do it all again .The smells , please dont start me on that ! :sigh:
Goodluck mojobrad , you can do it :D

Oh my day 5 and what a day? I made a massive mistake yesterday. People on here were discussing constipation and i so remembered the constipation from doing Cambridge a few years ago. So I went and bought some laxatives. It said on the box take 1 or 2. But it also said that if you haven't used these tables before just take 1. So I took 2. That was the mistake. I won't go in to any details but I won't take 2 again.

It's been tough in addition to that. I went to the gym and worked hard. But then my children have been home so resisting the food has been very difficult. But so far i've resisted.

I'm trying to decide how long to do this diet for. Hopefully I will lose a stone in a month. So do I do 1 month and lose 1 stone or do I continue until I reach a healthy BMI? Decisons decisions.

Do what makes you feel comfortable. Maybe wait until the 14lbs gone to choose :)

well i thought 2 stone at 1st babe, but as the weeks have gone on, my hunger has demolished and i am feeling i will keep it up as long as possible, it is upto u and wot u r comfy with, should deffo get a stone in a month.

Well done so far :D
i think a few of us sure this diet as a 'kick start' in order to lose a chunk of weight then revert to another way of eating, but myself and I think some others, have decided to remain on the diet until the goal is reached.

As the days pass it does get easier, the symptoms, hunger, cravings and all the other little niggles fade away a little to the back ground.

I have surprised myself at how motivated I am to do this totally and utterly 100% day in day out... I really do thank the people I have found on this forum.. its the sense of not being alone on this. Knowing there are others feeling the same things is a motivator.

The results are slowing a little on the scales this past week, but I am sure they will remain steady, the results in the mirror and my wellbeing, and sense of achievement is totally different, they keep increasing,and I also know within myself .. this is probably the only way I will ever get to the end of my weight journey... I am impatient and reverting back to a 'healthy' diet before I reach my target I know I would damage myself.

What ever you choose will be the best thing for yourself. maybe give it until the end of your box of space foods to decide. Losing weight, now matter how or on which diet is a very personal thing, as only you can decide the best way for you. The way that you can adapt around your life :D
Theres no rush to decide in the first week.. let the yuck feeling pass then decide..

You are doing so well so far :D x

Awww thanks everyone. it is tough and it's only day 5. i admire those of you ahead of me all doing so well. I think you're all right I need to see this out until I reach a healthy BMI. I think that will take 3 months :-(. But it will be worth it when I'm all slim.

You are doing well, just seeing the weight loss will keep you going, that is the biggest motivator and believe me your 1st week will show quite a loss. The other thing that will keep you going is this forum, as Short says you will never be alone, we all know what you will be going through and we will all be here for here for you no matter what.

Good luck and I know you will the right choice for you whatever it is.

like mark and sarah said do what feels best for you if your feeling good on the diet then continue the results will be amazing . look at marks loss its inspireing and there are many people on this forum that are doing so well x
hope that all these comments will be supportive to you on your journey:)

Hi MojoBrad we seem to have similar starting weights/BMI and goals, I have also been having the same discussions with myself. It is a bit daunting sticking to this for 3 months at a time, but hopefully it will get easier :D
I'm on day 5 now - so far so good :)
I downloaded a countdown app for my phone so it displays the number of days left (assuming it will take 100 days) it helps me :)
5 days down 95 to go :) 5% of the way already
Good luck x
I think I am going to do as everyone else suggests and wait until the end of my box of space packs to decide, I have 3 weeks worth (excluding the 4 tomato which I don't think I can stomach)
:)

Carly

Welcome to the forum both.....More members for Team Pinkie..:cool:

Back