I started the Unit Diet today

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by Oh to be slim, 17 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Oh to be slim

Oh to be slim Member

Hi guys thought I would say hi.I have been on diet plans for a while now and lost about a stone.I have just come back from my hols and after weighing myself I have put on 7 pounds :(..After a lot of reading I decided to join the Jigsaw eating plan and have become a Diamond member:D
    This is my first day on the plan and I would say it is going okay so far.
    B: Special K and Skimmed Milk 0
    S: Muller Rice 0.5
    L: Fish finger sandwich on 2 slices of med wheat bread with 4 fingers 1.5
    S: Sugar free jelly and strawberries 0
    D: Turkey steak (150g) 2.5 with 80g of noodles 1 made into a stir fry with vege and beansprouts soy sauce etc..very tasty.:D
    I have a few points left so may have something later either a treat or maybe a bagel with light philly.
    Look forward to chatting to you all.
    Angie xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Oh my god how much do I love fish finger sarnies. Good luck with the unit diet its one of the diets I am considering using as a maintenence tool. Keep us posted with ya food diarys.
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  5. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck on the Unit Diet :)
  6. Oh to be slim

Oh to be slim Member

Thanks everyone.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.