I started today...

dollface

I thought about it for 3 weeks and finally took the plunge this morning after taking the advice that I might feel bad for a few days so at least I won't have to think about work over the weekend.

I had a flapjack this morning and am going to buy a blender at lunch time to make my shakes.

I am absolutely terrified :wave_cry:

Good idea. You're going to be just fine, everyone here knows all the phases, the moods and the feelings so you will not be alone.

Dont be afraid, in a weeks time you will weigh in and be over the moon. full of energy and raring to go.

Welcome aboard and congratulations on joining the LT train it's gonna be a great journey for you, good luck xx

good luck and the shakes are far better then the flapjacks :)

Good luck, you can do it with all the support from this forum xx

Welcome and good luck, with your positive attitude you'll be through the first week before you know it! If you do have any problems or just need some support then there is always someone on here to help you.

x

Welcome to the land of LT & fab weight loss your gonna love it here,i do!! goodluck!!! caz xx

Good luck Dollface. I am on week two and it's getting easier all the time. This site is really keeping me going it is fab!!

welcome you have overcome the 1st step we are here to support you so use and abuse us when you need to and drink plenty of water
all the best
xx

welcome! Good luck, you will be just fine x

welcome and good luck there are some threads on "what got you through your first week" you may find them useful...there may be a few days this week where you feel a bit rough but no worse than a hangover just without the indulgence before hand lol. Once you shift into ketosis it will get better....drink drink drink and rest xx

Back