i stayed the same and felt gutted :(

RainbowRose

Gold Member
Hi

after being quite successful for the past 5 weeks, I weighed in yesterday and stayed exactly the same :eek:
I ate the same kind of meals all last week and if anything, I exercised more, lots of walking, especially the two days before weigh in...anyway, I was gutted yesterday, but got loads of lovely replies on my diary and lots of advice, which I have taken on board :)....now I'm just wondering is there anyone on this section, or maybe knows someone that this has happened to, and then gone onto lose weight again?

I have read 'somewhere' over the weeks that this does happen, but just looking for someone who can confirm that it has happened to them, not neccessarily recently, but just any time!

I am eating a bit more this week to try to kick start my metabolism again :rolleyes:

Thankyou :)

Yes its happened to me, can happen for loads of reasons, if you suddenly do more exercise then usual as well, your muscles hold onto more water as well so could be that, dont worry, Im sure your have a lose next week

I just had 2 weeks sts. I soo wanted to stomp my feet because I had stuck to plan. 2nd week was explainable with tyring to stop smoking so the sts was a welcome one as i started back on the ciggys and got the midweek gain back to a sts. This week I managed to get 2lb off so I hope the blip has passed and I can carry on loosing.
I also focused a bit more on protiens to make my body work a bit :)

you are doing amazingly well.
Don't let it get you down.
and ty :D

Back