I suck...

butter_on_toast

Silver Member
I am a pathetic useless stupid fat whale who deserves no support

I am stupid n destined to be fat forever

Don't be silly!

Everyone is here to support you and to support each other!

My best mate would tell me to 'man the f**k up' but she moved half way across the world this week so she'll have to skype it to me!

:bighug:
You've made the biggest step by getting started. You've lost some pounds already. It can feel lonely when you're feeling how you are today, but the guys are here. It's not easy, and we all have had days something like you're having today. Look through the diaries. You'll see that you come out the other side of a day like today ready to get back on the wagon.x

not updating my stats to reflect how badly i stink

Well Lea honey you don't suck or stink you are human. If you had any idea how many times I'd tried & failed you'd realise that if I can do it anyone can especially you. So tomorrow is a new day & the start of a new you x

butter_on_toast said:
I am a pathetic useless stupid fat whale who deserves no support

I am stupid n destined to be fat forever

......... tut
thought more of you than that!..
really, things aint never as bad as it seems!
a few "good days".. now that's all it takes and there you go "back on track"..
its happened to me so many times, once you start there ain't no stopping is there? it's horrible and leaves you feeling like crap!.. but is it really good work undone?.. "nope" corse it ain't
just draw a line under today!!!. easy as that, don't you dare get a grump on and disappear, seen it many times over the weeks!!!... ILL HUNT YOU DOWN!!! :) xx

Or even worse the "all seeing eye" will get you!

See what I mean about scary !! Mines an iPhone and a lot of those eyes ...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Has crud vision so cant ser te eyes on her reminds you a shes legalky blind

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

My daughters both have natural eyelashes like that . Makes me jealous I'm not young anymore :(

My daughters both have natural eyelashes like that . Makes me jealous I'm not young anymore :(

Mine weren't actually that bad but they are still recovering from the fake ones as I got an infection & had to get them off on a Sunday & tried everything suggested & in the end had to cut some of them off. That was 7 weeks ago & they are still not back properly, won't do it again, its stick on ones from now on for nights out

Back