I survived Blackpool..

molly68

I sat in a sea front fish and chip cafe and had nothing! I cannot describe how bloody good those fish and chips with vinegar on smelled.

I wasnt tempted once. I think a miracle must have happened :D

did better than me then, I went twice as a kid and both time returned home to Leeds in a ambulance, once with a broken femur and once with liver failure lol x

Never been to blackpool. but good work on the resistance front!

Fish and chips... mmm "GET IN MA BELLEH!"

well done molly:D

Took my daughter and nephew to sample the delights. Its tacky as hell but the kids love it. Beach, fair, arcades, fast food and the famous illuminations. I'm knackered now but well chuffed I never got tempted.

Molly you did brilliantly! I went to Blackpool once and all I remember was the front was full of places to buy food!

Well done babe, you will be rewarded on WI day!

x

That is great hun, you feel really good when you can still let the kids do normal stuff/treats without you being tempted. Have to say I might have found Blackpool too severe a test, besides chippy I love hot donuts and rock!!!!

You are doing brill and will be well chuffed at your next weigh in x

well done Molly68 the rewards will show at wi
xx

Well done Molly,if you can resist fish & chips whilst visiting blackpool then your survive anything....FANTASTIC

Oh my god how did you do it? All i can say is...:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

:) Wow you go girl, mmmm the smell of fish and chips..lol . You did really well hun,:party0011: x x

Hope i do that well tomoz, im off to alton towers

:) im off to Alton Towers for the day tomoz, so that will be hard, ill just av to go on a ride while other half scoffs his face..lol. Hoping the days full on walking will do me gud for this wks WI x x:)

welll done, fish and chips must be one of the most tempting smells ever! Well, that and hubbys curry I just made him :)

:) Thanks molly, yep i survived Alton Towers and the dreaded jaws of burger king...lol. but god it looked so gud:sigh: never mind i did it, i didnt break, and im so happy with myself:) It was an ace day, sun was out and wasnt busy,whoo hooo, plus im hoping that a day of walking will have burnt some pounds off:D x xx

Back