• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I survived Wales!!!!

GirlyChick

On a mission
S: 19st3lb C: 17st8.5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 41 Loss: 1st8.5lb(8.36%)
Hi guys,
back from the beer festival in Wales and I never touched a drop (cos that would have been quite dangerous) and most importantly didn't break my diet :happy036:
Watched OH and gang tuck into fish and chips, pasties, barbecue and more than several pints of beer and remained cheerful throughout. Best of all I still had a great time :D
Should have weigh in today but going in the morning so fingers crossed my willpower will be rewarded xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

CHUKKI

S: 17st5lb C: 15st9lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 1st10lb(9.88%)
Wow girlychick. Thats fantastic. I am sure your determination will pay dividends when you go for your weigh in tomorrow.

Good luck.

MiniB

Here we go again!
Good for you Toni. That must have shown great willpower to do that. Glad you still had a great time.

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. I'm sure you will have a great loss.

louizekj

Silver Member
Wow well done honey!!! Seee we all said you would do it! And i bet you get an absolutely fab loss in the morning to reward you :) You should be real proud of yourself!!xx

yumyum

S: 15st1lb G: 10st0lb
well done my lovely, cant wait to see your loss tomorrow...You should be really proud of how strong you've been xx

Nikita10

S: 15st4lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 3st11lb(24.77%)
wow great willpower, your WI tomorrow will show just how great you have been xxx

dd26

S: 13st1lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 1st7lb(11.48%)
Spectacular will power - well done!
I look forward to seeing your loss tomorrow :)

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
Well done - fantastic achievement! You'll be so pleased when you see your result tomorrow and it'll be so well deserved! x