I survived Wales!!!!

GirlyChick

On a mission
Hi guys,
back from the beer festival in Wales and I never touched a drop (cos that would have been quite dangerous) and most importantly didn't break my diet :happy036:
Watched OH and gang tuck into fish and chips, pasties, barbecue and more than several pints of beer and remained cheerful throughout. Best of all I still had a great time :D
Should have weigh in today but going in the morning so fingers crossed my willpower will be rewarded xx

Wow girlychick. Thats fantastic. I am sure your determination will pay dividends when you go for your weigh in tomorrow.

Good luck.

Good for you Toni. That must have shown great willpower to do that. Glad you still had a great time.

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. I'm sure you will have a great loss.

Wow well done honey!!! Seee we all said you would do it! And i bet you get an absolutely fab loss in the morning to reward you :) You should be real proud of yourself!!xx

well done my lovely, cant wait to see your loss tomorrow...You should be really proud of how strong you've been xx

wow great willpower, your WI tomorrow will show just how great you have been xxx

Well done - fantastic achievement! You'll be so pleased when you see your result tomorrow and it'll be so well deserved! x

Back