Refeeding after Lipotrim Total Food Replacement Without Excessive Weight Regain

Lol naughty girl! xxx

Lol gaz for me honey! hahaha have you ditched the salsa guy? xxx

Lmao! Where has he got to? you scared him babe? lol x

Lmao! Where has he got to? you scared him babe? lol x

yeah watever he s all talk lmao,i have that effect on all men,im goin back to hot salsa dude lol gona go veg infront of tv now,tryin to het a new car mine died the other day very sad:wave_cry:eek:h well new car yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy.have a good night xjx

You too sweetie, i need a new car too desperately! Nighty night xxx

Sorry girls, I had to go out and rescue a neighbours kitten from a tree and help a little old lady cross the road.
:angeldevil:

hahahaha you may have missed ya chance with lovely jen there hun lol xx

Story of my life lol

hahaha thats about right xx

Hey guys, I'm the new boy in class!! Today (16/5/08) is only my second day, and, so I thought I would get to meet some of you that are a bit further down the path than me. My name is Jay and I am on a major health kick, I quit smoking 6 weeks ago-completely cold turkey from 30 a day, and put some lb's on, so now I am trying to lose them (and a bit more too!!). Any advice for the early days would be appreciated as this diet is really testing me.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
J

big welldone :)on giving up smoking jay you will soon lose the weight on lipotrim cant understand all those folk who say i cant give up smoking cos i will put weight on:sigh: ,you can lose weight but sadly you cant lose cancer :(

brilliant thread, very informative going to save these details and refer back to them when I'm at my desired weight. Thanks

This is the 1st time i've posted anything on this site so if it works i'll be amazed. I've been TFR for over 4 weeks now and lost over 1 an half stone. Hubbies pressurizing me to go out with him and i'm really nervous about refeeding. Will i feel totally ill if i go out for a meal in a couple of weeks after refeeding? Any advise would be appreciated

Hey guys..

I saw this thread and thought that you all seem supportive and nice, in comparison to most of the treads out there.

I started lipotrim again two days ago..
I did it last year at around the same time. Didn't do the refeed properly and put more weight back on.
I'm 22, 5'3 and 10.5st. makes my BMI 26. Please don't give me guff about the fact that I'm not hugely overweight. I am hugely unhappy with my aperience.
Its just i'm terrible at doing things by half. its all or nothing. which is why i can do this but not a diet where i just control what i eat.
I'm afraid that i'll put it back on.
Finding it tough this time around. living with 4 guys that eat whatever they like. nearly got pizza tonight. but stopped myself (well a good friend stopped me).
Anyway just looking for a place to talk to people about it.. n find out how other people are doing..
Thanks for listening..
Wooo.. long intro.. Thanks again.
E.

hi everyone jus twondering about the maintance programme, can u drink alchol once you get back into the swing of things with eating normaly and maintaing your weight?

About the alcohol

I was really bothered by not being able to have a drink and I did go a few weeks with none. Heard it is whilst you are on TFR you are in ketosis and it is dangerous to drink rather than it causing you not to lose weight. I am about to start refeeding, I have lost 2 stones in 7 weeks and am within healthy BMI now. I have also drank quite a lot of vodka and coke zero over the past couple of weeks, no more than three an even and still lost 10lbs. I reckon if you are used to alcohol and you don't go mad you can have a few, just not beer and stuff with high carb content, vodka and coke zero has zero carbs. Anyhow don't make yourself ill cus of what I said, but I know how everyone feels, u can't be a saint all the time esp with outside influences. xx

Hi I've started my re-feed, but the pharmacy won't give me any more shakes, I thought u could carry on with the diet ones 2 a day and then down to one, but they said I should only use the maintenance, which have to be ordered so I have none this week? Not worried, cus I've lost my appetite and am quite good at only eating protein and said and drinking lots of water anyhow, so I am sure I'll be ok, but any advice appreciated.

That's very odd cos when I started my refeed my pharmacist asked me how many sachets I wanted for my refeed so I bought 10 chocolate shakes, also I can remember when I did LT last year I bought a weeks supply of lipotrim shakes/soups plus he gave me some free samples of the maintenance range. My pharmacist knows exactly what he's talking about so I am confused with yours. Or has it something to do with how much weight you've lost etc...

Back