Refeeding after Lipotrim Total Food Replacement Without Excessive Weight Regain

Congrats to all of you on your fantastic weight losses.
I need to lose about 3 stone, but I thought I couln never manage any more than 4 weeks on a TFR regime.
Now that I've seen all the massive weight losses on the forum site, it all seems possible for the first time in years. Thank you so much for giving us all such great role models. Good luck with the re-feeding.

It might be, they reckon I have less than a stone to lose before I would be underweight so I can't have any more! but I am sure you are just supposed to drop to 2 a day and a meal. I have been having salad and diet soup and tuna mainly, I will go back this week and ask them again though. I got my maintenance samples, but re-feed is different to maintenance isn't it. I get really worried, but I think my weight is fine, I know I don't need to lose any more, just don't want my body to behave badly to the food if reintroduced too quickly, I am keeping carbs to a minimum, I don't class salad a proper carbs as it states on the refeed to have a bowl of salad a day.

i have just started out on lipotrim but will be doing refeeding after four weeks...im interested to find out when does alcohol come back in when maintenance has stared...i too am worried about gaining weight when i do start the refeeding and maintenance...anyone shed any light

Hey Guys,

I was really worried about this re-feeding thing and its given me alot of hope :) I have to get through the non eating stage first but its good to see its possible although i think im going to find it really really hard not eating anything for so long! But i WILL do it i ahve no excuses any more and no reason for being as big as I am considering i used to be smaller! Wish me luck any tips would be much loved
x

start weight 182

Now 173

Goal 151

Goal 10.8

hello everyone, firstly i'd like to say that what ive read so far on this website has helped me with my weight loss, secondly, good luck to everyone who is doing either lipotrim or the refeeding, you're all doing really great, keep it up.

ive not seen many men on this website or doing the TFR, but ive been doing it the past 6 weeks now and have just started refeeding today. my total weight loss as of last friday was 33lb :)

i was very happy with the amount that ive lost although i have had to stop due to going away on holiday to egypt in 3 weeks. im hoping that when i return i will start TFR again for another 5/6 weeks so i can get down to my ideal weight.

I am glad I read this it has helped alot. I will keep on going Thank you very much . My weight -in, is early this week Wednesday instead of Friday. Good look everyone esp those on total that is 3 shakes a day. Will see you all again tomorrow . love mary

good to read I go on holiday on the 7th of may for 2 weeks . I am now in my third week of lipotrim 100% you have given me FOOD for thought ha ha. Did you consider trying to stay on it. I DONT KNOW if I could do it

I started on the 24/03/2012 my holidays start 6/05/ 2012 I wont have reached my target weight but worried about undoing all my good work on holiday.

For those who have lost weight and doing re feed as long as you stay away from fatty foods and calorie count as well As excercising u will keep the weight off, lipotrim is a start to a long process, if you don't put in the effort you will not get results, if you can do lipotrim then you can stay away from fatty and bad foods x

Hi,

I am starting refeed tomorrow, and I go on holiday on Monday for two weeks. What foods should I try to eat more of when I am away? Protein and less carbs?

Thank you for the information! I have more hope that I will keep the weight off once I lose it :D

The info on this thread is excellent.

I have been worrying about re-feeding after 16 weeks in December but this has put my mind at ease and given me lots of information on updating my first shopping list post-LT!

Back