I survived!!

CANKSTER

Silver Member
Got back from we 2 days away in conference centre and managed to survive, boss was understanding and didnt make issue out of me not eating and I told all me colleagues bout diet and they were cool.

So happy boy.

Weigh in tomorrow so rxcite to c what i lost :)

Fantastic Cankster and what willpower!!!

It's fantastic that your boss and colleagues were supportive.That helps so much. Good luck for tomorrow.Its my wi day too so fingers crossed for us both.:D

good on ya hun good luck with WI tomorrow x

Well done, knew you could do it!!! That first social food and drink thing is always the worst. Now you KNOW you can do it. Well done babe!!!

Well done hunni.. hope you had a fab time good luck on your WI

well done :D
And good luck tomorrow ........ not that u will need it :p ;)

More power to ya. Ur over that hurdle. Let us know how u get on 2mro and best of luck.

You've given a bit of hope that I will get through the next 5 days! We're away visiting family so I've been mentally preparing myself for a week! lol

well done, i was wondering how you would get on.

i'm away next mon-thur on a training course, so i hope i can get through.

gonna tell anyone that asks that i've an ulcer LOL.......:D:D:D i dont know anyone and probuably wont see them again!!!!!!!

Hope today's WI went well. Congrats on surviving the course - what a nice boss you have.

x

yes, my boss is a star, at end of it he was handing out joket awards and he gave me an award for having phemonal and amazing willpower!!! The rest of me colleagues have been cool too so happy days.

Cheers you lovely peeps, soon as I feel low I come on here and the support, selfless support really makes my day xxx

Thank you

Oh and old pics are up, will take some new ones over weekend

Love the clogs!

x

Back